Customers of Yes Bank may manage their credit card usage online using net banking and mobile banking. Learn how to block Yes Bank’s Credit Card online. This option is also accessible on mobile and online banking if you temporarily stop using your Yes Bank Credit Card.
How to Block Yes Bank Credit Card
The temporary blocking of a Credit Card allows you to restart all Credit Card transactions at any time. You can prevent all transactions by temporarily banning your Credit Card instead of permanently doing so. Whenever you wish to use your Credit Card, you can unblock it.
This article will outline two online methods for blocking Yes Bank debit cards. Through Net Banking, block the Yes Bank Credit Card.
- Log in to Yes Net Banking and choose options from the menu. The screenshot below shows you choose “Credit Card” and enter the “Credit Card Dashboard” area.
- Next, open the settings for your Credit Card by clicking on it. Choose “Block/Hotlist Credit Card” from the menu.
- Choose your Credit Card number and the “Temporary Block” block type on the following page. Give your request now.
That completes the temporary blocking of your Credit Card, which you may later unblock by logging into your Net Banking account and choosing the free option.
Using mobile banking, block the Credit Card from Yes Bank
Logging into the Mobile Banking application may also stop your Yes Bank Credit Card. If your phone has mobile banking enabled, proceed as follows:
- Open “Cards” in the menu after logging into the Yes Mobile Banking application.
- Choose “Debit Cards” from the menu now.
- Select the “Block Card” option on the following screen.
- On the following page, you may choose your Credit Card number and, at any point, disable your Credit Card.
Questions and Answers
How can I get my Yes Bank Credit Card unblocked?
Ans: You can unlock your Yes Bank credit card at any time by logging into your mobile or online banking account if you have temporarily suspended it. However, if you have permanently banned it, there is no way to unblock it. Thus, you must reprint your Credit Card.
How can I enable or disable Yes Bank Credit Card usage?
Ans: You can temporarily deactivate all online, POS, and ATM transactions, as well as temporarily ban your Yes Bank Credit Card. By unblocking your Credit Card, you may enable all transactions once more.