How to Stop Using Your HDFC Credit Card By calling the HDFC Bank customer service lines, you can quickly ban or cancel your HDFC credit card if it has been stolen.
How to Block HDFC Credit Card
How To Deactivate Or Block A Credit Card Online: You can block your HDFC Bank credit card by contacting one of our Phone Banking lines, doing it online using Net Banking, or stopping by an HDFC branch if you’ve misplaced or had your card stolen.
By using NetBanking, block your HDFC credit card.
To ban your credit card via NetBanking, adhere to these instructions.
- Access your NetBanking account by logging in.
- Click on the credit card you wish to ban under the “Credit Cards” tab.
- You’ll see a list of your registered credit cards in NetBanking.
- Decide on your credit card number.
- Select the justification for hotlisting the credit card.
- You may also reissue a card in the same manner.
Utilise PhoneBanking to deactivate your HDFC credit card.
Here’s how to use PhoneBanking to block or cancel your HDFC Bank credit card.
- Verify your Telephone Identification Number (TIN) first.
- The bank will provide this generally 4-digit number so that you may use phone banking services.
- After the TIN has been validated, make sure you adhere to all the instructions provided to you.
You can block your HDFC credit card by going to the bank branch.
- Gather your applications.
- Make a trip to an HDFC Bank location, complete the necessary paperwork, and have your request processed there.
Activating Your HDFC Credit Card
To seek to unblock a credit card, call the HDFC Credit Card Customer Care line at 1860-267-6161. HDFC Customer Service Centre phone numbers are available on the company’s official website in many cities.
You can request to get your card unblocked if the bank has disabled it due to excessive spending or outstanding obligations. If your credit card has been stolen or misplaced, don’t try to clear it.
How can I pay my HDFC credit card bill when my credit card is restricted?
You may still pay even if your credit card is disabled by depositing a demand draft, check, or cash at an HDFC Bank branch.
How can I permanently block my HDFC credit card online?
Visit the website and download the Credit Card Closure Form. Go to www.hdfcbank.com and complete the form there. Please send the completed letter to the Manager, HDFC Bank Credit Cards, PO Box 8654, Thiruvanmiyur, Chennai-600041, after filling it out.
Can I temporarily ban my HDFC credit card?
This capability allows you to ban and unblock the credit card temporarily. Go to your account’s ‘Manage Card’ area on the HDFC credit card net banking website.