Panchayati Raj Department in Bihar Gram Panchayat The Bihar Panchayat and Rural State Development Department (Bihar Panchayat) has released a Bihar Bharti announcement for the position of Panchayat Secretary. Candidates will be eligible to apply for jobs posted by the government. The following page contains all the necessary details on the recruitment for the Bihar Gram Panchayat Secretary position, including educational requirements, age restrictions, efficiency requirements, and eligibility requirements. The Bihar Gram Panchayat Secretary position has been informed to eligible persons, who may now submit an online application.
PRD Recruitment 2024
Candidates can visit the official website of the Bihar Panchayat and Rural State Development Department at biharpanchayat.gov.in or the application form link below after reviewing the vacancy details, application form, age restriction, effectiveness, pay scale, etc. for the Bihar Gram Panchayat Sachiv Recruitment 2024. You may apply online for the Bihar Gram Panchayat Secretary position by clicking here. To stay up-to-date on information about Free Job Alert Hindi, check out Hindirojgarlaert.com frequently for new government jobs from various ministries. Before submitting your application, please read the job advertisement PDF once to ensure no issues. This job description is for the Bihar Gram Panchayat Secretary position.
The candidate must have passed a graduation, post-graduation, CA, / MBA from a recognized University / Institution.
- Minimum Age Limit: 21-Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 37-Years
|BC / MBC||3-Years|
Rs. 60,000/- -Rs. 80,000/-
Important Dates for Bihar Panchayati Raj Recruitment 2024
|Starting Date of Online Applications||Update Soon|
|Ending Date of Online Applications||Update Soon|
Application Fee and Payment
|General / OBC||Rs 100/-|
|SC / ST / PH||Rs 25/-|
|For Female Candidates||Rs 25/-|
The fee may be paid through E-Challan and a payment Gateway ( card, debit / or net banking).
How to Apply: Bihar Panchayati Raj Application Form 2024
- Before everything else, Go to the Official Website of the Bihar PRD, located at state.bihar.gov.in/biharprd.
- On the home page, look for the “Apply” button and click it.
- Your browser will now take you to a different page.
- On this screen, select the “Registration” option.
- Complete the online form to the best of your ability.
- You should upload the Documents.
- Make the application fee payment online. (if it is relevant)
- After you have submitted the application form online, you will need to take a printout of the final application form.