Details for the APSC Block Development Officer Recruitment 2024 The acronym APSC stands for Assam Public Service Commission. To fill openings for Block Development Officer positions, APSC has released a new recruitment notice. All qualified candidates looking for the APSC Block Development Officer 2024 job have a chance.
Assam BDO Notification 2024 Details
|Organization||Assam PSC Combined Competitive Examination CCE|
|Vacancy name||Block Development Officer BDO|
|No of vacancy||Update Soon|
|Last Updated on:||Update Soon|
|Category||Block Development Officer BDO Vacancy 2024|
|Application start date:||Update Soon|
|Application last date:||Update Soon|
|Qualification type||Graduate govt jobs|
|Exam Date:||Update Soon|
|Location type||Assam govt jobs 2024|
Eligibility Criteria for Assam BDO Notification 2024
- Age Limit
- Minimum – 21 years
- Maximum – 38 Years
- Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have a Bachelor’s Degree or PG equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/Institution.
- Selection Process
- Written exam
Application Fee Structure –
|Category Name||Applicable Fee|
|For General/ OBC Category Candidates||Update Soon|
|For SC/ ST Category Candidates||Update Soon|
Important Dates –
|To Apply for Assam BDO 2024 Exam||Update Soon|
|To Check Assam BDO 2024 Schedule||Update Soon|
Interested and qualified candidates may submit an online application at the official website, http://apsc.nic.in.The APSC Block Development Officer is for students from Guwahati, Assam. On our website, apsc.nic.in, you may examine the most recent APSC Block Development Officer 2024 recruiting information. The written test is part of the APSC Block Development Officer recruitment process.
How to Register for the APSC Block Development Officer Exam for 2024
- To apply, all eligible candidates should visit the official website at http://apsc.nic.in.
- Fill out and complete the online application form with all the required information.
- The application cost has to be listed per category.
- Applications from applicants must have a valid email address.
- You have now completed and applied.
- After applying, candidates should take a printout of the confirmation page and record their registration number.