The Assam Directorate of Technical Education Assam is going to announce PAT 2024 to enroll students in Polytechnic colleges for Diploma courses in Engineering. Now a days most students wants to do engineering and students can join diploma in engineering/ technology after completing class 10. Assam Polytechnic Admission Test is opening entrance exam to enroll students in Diploma program in engineering, technology and office management.Directorate of Technical education Assam is going to release the application form for Assam Polytechnic Admission Test2024.
Assam PAT Apply Online
Students who apply for it online will have to appear in Polytechnic Admission Test. Candidates who qualifies will be called for counselling and can get admission in the government and Private Collages of Assam which offer Diploma. This way students can skip the two years of 11th and 12th program and get scope to take the first step towards engineering.
- Assam Polytechnic 2024 Eligibility
- Candidates who are interested in Assam Polytechnic PAT 2016 Examination needs to firstly check Age Limit & Qualification criteria. Here’s we are giving you Assam Polytechnic PAT 2024 Eligibility Criteria.
- Assam PAT 2024 Age Limit
- Candidate should have Domicile of Assam.
- Candidate’s Maximum Age should be 20 years for Technical Course.
- Candidate’s Maximum Age should be 22 years for Fashion/Garment Technology and Office Management Course.
- 3 Years Age relaxation for SC/ ST Candidates.
- Important Dates
- Online Application: March 2024 to April2024
- Last date of receipt of Printout of Application Form along with DTE Copy of Bank Challan: April2024
- Issue of Online Admit Card: May2024
- Date of Exam (All Diploma Courses except MoM): May2024
- Date of Exam (Modern Office Management): May2024
- Application Form for Assam PAT 2024 Proceed Details
- Candidates can only apply online for Assam Pat exam2024
- Go to the official website http://dteassam.in/.
- Fill up the form properly by providing the correct information.
- Pay the application fees of Rs. 400/- via the bank challan payable at SBI bank.
- Print the application form and put your left thumb impression in the space provided over there and send the same to the address mentioned below: