Notification of APPSC’s 2024 Drug Inspector Recruitment, including the application deadline and requirements According to the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission, drug inspector positions will be available in 2024. Visit the APPSC website to discover more about the eligibility requirements, salary rate, application deadline, and exam schedule. In 2024,
The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) published a job opening for a Drug Inspector. However, the APPSC increased the Drug Inspector’s pay this year, providing a fantastic chance for prospective hopefuls.
APPSC Drug Inspector Notification
Recruitment for APPSC Drug Inspector: A qualifying candidate may submit an application for the official APPSC notification. In this article, you will get information about the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) Recruitment 2024 Notification, APPSC Recruitment 2024 Online Application, Age Limit, Fee Structure, Eligibility Criteria, Pay Salary, Job Profile, APPSC Admit Card 2024, Syllabus, and much more.
APPSC Drug Inspector Notification 2024 Details
|Organization Name||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Job Type||APPSC Recruitment|
|Posts Name||Section Officer, Sub-Inspector, and Officer|
|Total Posts||Update Soon|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Last Date||Update Soon|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Pay Salary||Check Notification|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
Eligibility Criteria for APPSC Drug Inspector Notification 2024
- Minimum – 18 years
- Maximum – 45 Years
- Aspirants must have a certificate or degree of graduation or an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute or board.
- Written exam
Application Fee Structure –
|Category Name||Applicable Fee|
|For general and OBC Category Candidates||Update Soon|
|For SC/ ST Category Candidates||Update Soon|
Important Dates –
|To Check the APPSC Drug Inspector 2024 Schedule||Update Soon|
|To Check APPSC Drug Inspector 2024 Schedule||Update Soon|
How to Fill the Online Application for APPSC Drug Inspector Notification 2024.
- Visit the official APPSC website.
- To register, if you haven’t already, click the “One-Time Registration” option.
- Fill out the form completely, then upload and send the necessary papers. The APPSC ID will be sent to the specified phone number or email.
- Select the link to apply for the APPSC Drug Inspector Post-2024 Recruitment.
- Log in using your APPSC ID and date of birth.
- Complete the APPSC Drug Inspector Post Application Form and submit the required fee.
- After submitting the form, print it out.