Login information for My WU and the Western Union Gold Card The Western Union Gold Card/My WU is a credit card as well as a membership and loyalty program provided by Western Union that enables users to easily transfer money in an easier and more affordable way. Members also save time because they don’t have to fill out forms continuously on every eligible transfer. Users will also earn points and rewards that will allow them to enjoy several benefits like getting cash back, phone time, and service fee.
My WU Login
Members can upgrade to the Western Union Gold Card/My WU MasterCard Prepaid Card for free, gaining access to additional benefits such as the ability to reload their debit cards easily and quickly, as well as earn points every time they add money to them with cash at a WU agent location.
To begin using and reaping the benefits of this program, you must first register your My Gold Card/My WU Number. If you haven’t already done so, go to the card’s sign up page using the link provided below, click the “Register My Gold Card/My WU Number” link located on the right side of your screen, and fill out the registration form that will be automatically displayed beneath the previously mentioned link.
Western Union Gold Card/My WU Login Instructions
- Navigate to the My WU sign in page at http://www.westernunion.com/goldcard.
- Locate and click the “Member Login” icon on the right side of your page.
- Enter your username in the first field of the access form that appears immediately after clicking the button described in the previous step.
- In the second field box, enter your user password.
- Enter the code at the bottom of the access form’s third blank area to establish that you are human.
- Click the yellow “Log In” button in the bottom right corner, and you’re in!
Instructions for Recovering Your Password for Your Western Union Gold Card/My WU Username
When you return to the card’s user access page using the instructions I previously provided, if you can’t remember your username or password, click the link that says “Forgot your username?” or “Forgot your password?,” respectively, right beneath the yellow “Log In” button we previously discussed, enter the necessary information, and then click “Submit.”