Apply for current active Panchayat Secretary jobs in West Bengal, open to applicants who are both freshers and more experienced in the field. Panchayat Secretary Jobs in West Bengal 2024. Find active vacancies for Panchayat Secretary Jobs 2024 in your location (West Bengal) and learn about the currently available Panchayat Secretary Job opportunities that match your qualifications.
WB Panchayat Secretary Recruitment
We have created this website to provide candidates with easy access to information on newly announced job openings for the position of Panchayat Secretary in West Bengal. The information on this page was most recently revised in the year 2024. In addition, candidates may sign up for our email alerts or Telegram channel to receive rapid notifications on forthcoming job openings for Panchayat Secretary positions in West Bengal. You may bookmark this page to receive fast updates regarding Panchayat Secretary Jobs in West Bengal and impending job vacancies in 2024.
West Bengal Panchayat Secretary Notification Details
|Post Name||Panchayat Secretary|
|Advt No.||Coming Soon|
|No. Of Vacancy||Details Soon|
|Job Category||WB Panchayat Jobs|
|Job Type||Permanent WB Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
|Apply From||Any District Of West Bengal|
|Notification Date||Update Later|
|Last Date To Apply||Update Later|
- Higher Secondary Pass from a Recognised School Board.
- At least 6 months of computer Training ( Preferred)
Age Limit (As of January 1,2024)
|Lower Age Limit||Upper Age Limit||Age Relaxation|
|18 Years||40 Years||OBC-03 yrs, SC/ST-05 yrs|
|General(Un Reserve)||SC/ST/PWD||Payment Method|
|Update Later||Update Later||Online Debit/Credit Card/Internet Banking|
Salary ( Per Month)
- Pay level: 06
- Basic Pay: 22,700/-
- HRA: 2724/- ( 12% of Basic Pay)
- DA: 681/- ( 3% announced from January 2021)
- Medical Allowance: 500/-
- New Monthly Gross Salary: 26,605/- ( Without increment)
- Written Test: 85 Marks
- Computer Test: 5 Marks
- Viva Voce Test: 10 Marks
West Bengal Panchayat Secretary Exam Syllabus 2024
- English: 25 marks ( 10th standard)
- Bengali: 25 marks
- Arithmetic– 25 marks
- General knowledge: 10 marks ( Emphasis on Rural Life and Rural Development)
|Starting Date For Application: Coming Soon|
Update Later: Last Date For Online Application: Coming Soon
Update LaterExam Date: Coming Soon
Update Later Admit Card Download Date: 10 days before the Exam date.
How to Submit an Application for the 2024 West Bengal Nadia District Recruitment?
- Visit the Nadia District website at www.nadia.gov.in first.
- On the homepage, click the “Recruitment & Results” option.
- · Check the qualifying requirements and all the Nadia District Notification 2024 instructions.
- If you meet the requirements, select “Apply Online” and complete the Nadia District Application 2024.
- If required, upload the papers, then double-check all the information.
- After that, press the submit button and print off the completed application for future use.
|Official Notification||Update Later|
|Online Apply||Update Later|