USSCO Johnstown Federal Credit Union Login, USSCO Login: How can I log in and utilize USSCO Johnstown Federal Credit Union’s online banking services? How can I sign up for USSCO FCU’s online and mobile banking services? How can you regain access to your account? What services are available to clients through their accounts? Examine all of the material in this article.
USSCO FCU Login
Login to USSCO FCU Online Banking, Online banking is an excellent tool for managing financial services via a digital medium such as a web browser. Customers may use all services without having to visit the branch. You may access your account at any time and from any location if you have your online banking login and password.
Please follow the login instructions below.
Guidelines for logging in:
- The information provided below is extremely helpful for a safe and easy login experience.
- Customers of USSCO FCU must be enrolled for the online banking service.
- Members must have their login and password for internet banking.
- To access the official website, members must have a safe and trusted device.
- To use the USSCO FCU website, you must use the most recent and secure web browser.
- Visit the official website https://www.usscofcu.org/.
- Click the Login link located at the top right corner of the website.
- Choose online banking from the drop-down menu and input your login.
- Click the Sign In button.
- Enter your password and log in to your account on the following screen.
How can I change that password?
- On the login screen, click the Forgot Password option (as seen in the image above).
- Please input your NetTeller ID and email address on file on the next page, and type “password reset request” in the email subject.
- Continue by pressing the button.
- You will get an email with a link to reset your online banking password.
- Please keep in mind that the topic of the email will be the same as what you enter in the password reset form.
Johnstown Federal Credit Union (USSCO) Login to mobile banking
Download the goDough® MobileBanking applications from USSCO and enjoy mobile banking services on the go. The mobile app provides the majority of banking services, as well as certain extras like check deposit and improved login security via fingerprint scan and face scan login options.
a-From the official website, download:
Go to https://www.usscofcu.org/Banking/eBanking/mobile-banking to learn more about mobile banking. There are links to the Android and iOS apps there. Click the links to get the app on your smartphone.
b-Download from the direct links:
- Please check the Android and iOS app links given below.
|Platform||Download links||Current version||OS requirements|
|Android||Android app download||4.65.50||Android 8.0 and up|
|iOS||iOS app download||4.65.50||iOS 14.0 or later|
Mobile app login
After installing the USSCO FCU app, launch it by touching the app icon. After that, enter your username and password on the login screen and click the Login button to access your account.
USSCO FCU Online banking enrollment
To access the online banking website, go to the aforementioned URL. There is information on online banking as well as a link to enroll in online banking services. To open the registration form, click the internet banking enrollment link.
USSCO FCU Telephone Banking
To learn more, go to https://www.usscofcu.org/Banking/eBanking/telephone-banking. Customers may use the telephone banking service to retrieve their balance information, recent transactions, transfer cash across accounts, and much more.
- Simply contact 814.266.4987 and pick option 1. Then simply follow the steps.
- Just dial 814.266.4987 and select option 1. Then just follow the prompts.
USSCO Credit card login
- Open the official website and click the Login link.
- After that select the credit card option and visit the credit card login page.
- You may also visit the https://www.myaccountaccess.com/onlineCard/login.do?theme=elan1&loc=31400 page directly.
- Enter your user ID and password to access your credit card account.
- If you have any type of questions, please call 1-814-266-4987 or toll-free at 1-866-877-2628.
- Location & Hours | USSCO: https://www.usscofcu.org/resources/locations-and-hours.
Visit the above link to view all branch locations, phone numbers, Lobby Hours, and Drive-through hours.
- Careers | USSCO Johnstown Federal Credit Union: https://www.usscofcu.org/resources/careers.
- TruStage Insurance | USSCO FCU: https://www.usscofcu.org/resources/trustage
- Sallie Mae Smart Option Student Loan | USSCO FCU: https://www.usscofcu.org/resources/sallie-mae-smart-option-student-loan
- Online Bill Pay | Southern & Central PA Auto Payments | USSCO FCU: https://www.usscofcu.org/Banking/eBanking/billpay
- eStatements | USSCO Johnstown Federal Credit Union: https://www.usscofcu.org/Banking/eBanking/estatements
- Free Checking Account | PA Debit Card | Dividends | USSCO FCU: https://www.usscofcu.org/banking/personal-banking/personal-checking
- Savings Accounts | PA Interest Rates | Money Market | USSCO FCU: https://www.usscofcu.org/banking/personal-banking/personal-savings
- Loan Application | USSCO Johnstown Federal Credit Union: https://www.usscofcu.org/lending/personal-lending/loan-application
- VISA Personal Credit Cards | PA Cash Back Rewards | USSCO FCU: https://www.usscofcu.org/lending/personal-lending/personal-credit-cards
- Rates | USSCO Federal Credit Union: https://www.usscofcu.org/resources/rates
|Credit Union name||USSCO Federal Credit Union|
|Chief Executive Officer||Ken Mesko (Interim CEO)|
|Number of employees||30+|
|Number of locations (US)||4|
|Number of accounts||30,000+|
|Total Assets size||$160 million+|
|Customer service number||814-266-4987|