For one position of Director in Works and Infrastructure, Uttar Pradesh Metro Rail Corporation Limited (UPMRC) is accepting applications from qualified Indian citizens with experience in Metro Rail, Railways, Railway PSUs, Government Organizations, PSUs, and Metro Related Infrastructure Industries. May 2024 is the final day to submit applications.
UP Metro Rail Recruitment
2024 LMRC Recruitment LMRC Recruitment for UP Metro 2024: For the hiring of 142 Executive and Non-Executive positions under Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation Limited (LMRC), Uttar Pradesh Metro Rail Corporation Limited (UPMRC) has published the UP Metro LMRC Notification 2024. The direct link below, which will be live when the officials issue the online application form, will allow qualified and interested people to apply for 142 positions. Beginning on November 1st, 2024, and running through November 30th, 2024, is the online registration procedure. Read the whole article below for more information on the UP Metro LMRC Recruitment 2024.
Eligibility For Assistant Manager, Station Controller, and Maintainer (Educational Qualification, Age limit, Relaxation in Upper Age limit, Experience)
- Educational Qualifications for Assistant Manager, Jr Engineer, Account Assistant, & Office Assistant Posts: So for the given post, the applicant needs to have the following qualifications:
- Assistant Manager: B.E. or B.Tech. in Civil Engineering / Electrical or Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Electronics/Electronics & Communication
- Assistant Manager / (Accounts): CA from The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or ICWA
- Jr Engineer: Three-year Diploma in Electrical / Civil Engineering / Electronics / Communication
- Account Assistant : B.Com. (three-year course)
- Office Assistant (HR) : Three / Four years Graduation in any discipline
- Age limit: The minimum age limit for eligibility is 21 to 28 years. As on 01-11-2022.
Instructions on How to Apply for the UP Metro Rail Job Openings 2024
To submit their applications for the UP Metro Rail Recruitment 2024, aspirants must follow the processes outlined below.
- Step one is to go online and check out the official UP Metro Rail website at lmrcl.com.
- Step 2: Navigate to the page that lists available positions and advertisements.
- The next step is to search for the most recent job advertisements.
- Download the official UP Metro Rail employment notification for 2024. This is the fourth step.
- Step 5: If you are required to submit your application online, navigate to the apply link and fill in the required information.
- Step 6: If you need to send the application form through courier, follow these steps: Get a copy of the application form, then fill it out with your information. In order to attest all of the pages, send the document to the address that was given well before the deadline.
- Step 7: If UP Metro Rail requires an application fee, you will need to pay that charge using one of the offered methods.