UCO Bank’s mobile number change and update option is now available on the official mobile banking application. So, instead of visiting the bank, you may now update your UCO registered cell number online.
UCO Mobile Number Change
If you wish to register a new cellphone number with your UCO Bank account, we will walk you through the process step by step. Before you begin, ensure that your current UCO registered mobile number is active and that UCO official mobile banking is enabled on your phone.
UCO Mobile Number Change Form
- UCO Bank Mobile Number Change Form Pdf Download PDF Link 1”
- “UCO Bank Mobile Number Change Form Pdf Download PDF Link 2”
Online UCO Bank Registered Mobile Number Update
- (1) Open UCO Mobile Banking and select the “Profile” option.
- (2) Now, as seen in the image below, tap on the “Update Mobile Number” option.
- (3) Now input your new cellphone number and re-enter to confirm before tapping on the verify button.
- (4) You will receive an OTP to your new cellphone number; input the OTP and continue.
- (5) On the next page, enter your Debit Card 16-digit number, expiration month and year, and ATM PIN.
- (6) Now input the OTP that was sent to your current registered cellphone number and your mobile banking TPIN.
Congratulations, your new cellphone number has been linked to your UCO bank account. You must now wait 24 hours for the process to be completed.
Your new mobile number will be activated for your account after 24 hours, and you will be able to get notifications on your new mobile number.