Mini Statement of Union Bank of India for 2024 The greatest financial services are provided to consumers by Union Bank of India in an effort to satisfy them. To guarantee that customers can easily keep track of their account information, the bank has developed the Union Bank of India Mini Statement service in addition to a number of other banking services.
These services are available to users both online and offline. Customers may obtain their Union Bank of India mini statement in a variety of ways.
How to Obtain a Mini Statement from Union Bank of India
Several ways are listed below for you to obtain your Union Bank of India mini statement:
Number for the Union Bank of India Mini Statement
Customers can call a toll-free number to obtain their mini statement from Union Bank of India. To obtain your mini statement, call either 1800 208 2244 or 1800 22 22 44. To receive their mini statement, however, a client must have their cell phone connected to their Union Bank account. Customers can see their latest five transactions by calling this number.
Facility for Mini Statement SMS from Union Bank of India
Customers who have registered their cell phone with the bank can request the Union Bank of India mini statement by sending an SMS. Customers may receive their mini statement by texting the word “UMNS” to the number 09223008486. Please take notice that only the registered cellphone number should be used to send the SMS.
Using Internet banking
You must first go to the Union Bank of India online net banking page in order to obtain the Union Bank of India mini statement using the Net Banking feature. The ‘View Statement’ option is found under the ‘Accounts’ option when you connect into the portal with your user ID and password. The following screen will then show the most recent account transactions.
Using the Mobile Banking App
To access the Union Bank of India mini statement, download the U-Mobile app from the Play Store or the App Store. Log in to the programme using your 4-digit mPIN after installation. Your most recent account transactions will be seen when you select the’m-Passbook’ option on the home screen. Additionally, using the mobile banking app, you may get the whole account statement.
Utilising the ATM
Customers can obtain the mini statement from the Union Bank of India by going to the closest Union Bank ATM. Put your Union Bank debit card into the ATM and enter your PIN to achieve this. Pick the “mini statement” option from the menu after that. Your small statement will then appear on the ATM’s screen. If you’d like, you may also print off your small statement.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I access my mini statement from Union Bank of India?
- To obtain the mini statement, call the Union Bank of India toll-free number.
How can I obtain a mini-statement from Union Bank of India on my phone?
- To receive your Union Bank of India mini statement on your mobile device, you may either text the keyword “UMNS” to the number 09223008486 or contact 1800 22 22 44 or 1800 208 2244 from your registered cell number. Additionally, you may utilise the mobile banking app from Union Bank.
How can I access a Union Bank of India mini statement online?
- Use the Union Bank of India’s net banking system to access your mini statement online.
Are there any fees associated with using Union Bank of India’s mini statement service?
- No fees are required to use the micro statement service from Union Bank of India.
How can I view my latest five Union Bank of India transactions?
- Send ‘UMNS’ to 09223008486 to view your latest 5 Union Bank of India transactions.
How can I see my Union Bank of India account’s most recent ten transactions?
- Check your past ten debit card transactions at the Union Bank ATM that is closest to you.
How can I obtain my Union Bank of India bank statement for the last three months?
- You may get your three-month bank statement from Union Bank of India via the net banking service.
How can I use the Union Bank of India ATM to verify my mini statement?
- Check your Union Bank of India mini statement by inserting your debit card into the ATM and choosing the small statement option from the menu that appears on the screen.