Telangana State Public Service Commission announced Village Revenue Officer (VRO) Jobs 2024 and TSPSC Village Revenue Officer Recruitment 2024. Before the deadline, eligible applicants register for the TS VRO Notification 2024. Updated on this page is the TS PSC VRO Application Form—only applicants who submit their applications before the deadline can take the recruiting authority’s computer-based test.
TS VRO Notification
Here, we outline easy processes for applying to TS PSC VRO Jobs in 2024. The Telangana Government has the power to conduct this recruitment. Please read our whole post for all the details on the TS PSC Village Revenue Officer Recruitment 2024.
Short Details of TSPSC VRO Recruitment 2024
|Name of the Commission||Telangana State Public |
Service Commission (TSPSC)
|Post Name||Village Revenue Officer, Village Revenue |
Assistant & other Jobs
|Number of Post||Available on the Notification|
|Release Date of TSPSC VRO Applications||Notified Soon|
|Closing Date of TSPSC VRA Applications||Released Soon|
|TSPSC VRO/ VRA Selection Dates||Update Soon|
|Assortment Process||Written Test, Interview &|
TS VRO Recruitment Online Application Form Official Web Link
The applicant must be considering filling out the Telangana VRO Online Application Form 2024. Don’t worry; we’ll show you how to complete the form. The applicants should submit their applications as soon as possible rather than wait until the Telangana VRO Application Form 2024 deadline. Before filling out the form, please read all the instructions and guidelines.
- Interested parties should go to the official page.
- The next step is to sign up for OTR.
- Before completing the form, all applicants should confirm that they are OTR-registered.
- When registering for OTR, include all relevant information, such as your name, caste, educational background, Adhaar card, etc.
- Upload the necessary documents, a passport-size picture, and your signature.
- After receiving a TSPSC ID and password,
- Select the application form for the desired recruitment after logging into your account.
- It will retrieve all of the information from OTR databases.
- Verify all of your information, and only click the “Submit” button if it is accurate.
- If you wish to add or alter information like the exam site, educational background, university information, etc.
- After entering all the information, it will automatically reroute you to the SBI-Epay Gateway.
- Pay the required fees and choose the submit button.
- Print out the acknowledgement of the completed form to get the application ID.