The Telangana State Post Graduate Engineering Common admission Test (TS PGECET 2024) is a state-level admission test that is administered by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad. For candidates seeking admission to different postgraduate programs in engineering, technology, and pharmacy offered throughout the state of Telangana, the TS PGECET 2024 test is held. The interested applicants are asked to submit their online applications through the official TS PGECET website. This test is held annually. The applicants who pass the test are subsequently given the opportunity to enroll in postgraduate engineering, technology, architecture, and pharmacy programs in Telangana-based universities.
TS PGECET 2024 Notification
On the official website, the TS PGECET 2024 application form has been made available. Through the official website, pgecet.tsche.ac.in, candidates may get the TS PGECET 2024 notice. Candidates who plan to take the exam must follow the most recent announcements. The message includes all pertinent details about the next test. Save this page to your favorites to remain up to speed on all the latest TS PGECET 2024 exam news.
TS PGECET 2024 Eligibility Criteria
|Candidates must have a qualified B.Arch. or equivalent degree from any recognized board or university.
|Candidates must have qualified B.E/ B.Tech degree to be eligible for the examination.
|Candidates must have a qualified 3-year B.Pharma degree to be eligible for the examination.
|The candidate must be a citizen of India
|Candidates must fulfill local/non-local domicile status requirements.
|The candidate must have secured a minimum of 50% marks (40% marks for the SC/ ST category) in the qualifying exam
TS PGECET Application Fee 2024
For each exam, an applicant must pay a registration fee of Rs. 1100 (Rs. 600 for candidates who are SC, ST, or PH). A different registration fee must be paid if the candidate plans to take more than one exam. You can use a payment gateway to pay the registration cost (TS Online, AP Online, Credit/Debit card, Net Banking).
TS PGECET 2024 Exam Pattern
- Mode of the exam: Online – Computer-Based Test (CBT)
- Medium of the Exam: English medium
- Duration of the Exam: 2 hours
- Type of questions: Multiple choice objective type questions
- No. of Questions: 120 Questions
- No.of Marks: 120 Marks
- Marking Scheme: One mark for each right answer
- Negative marking: No negative marking
How to Complete the Online Application for the TS PGECET 2024 Exam?
- Go to pgecet.tsche.ac.in to see the official webpage.
- Look for the Applications section and click the registration link.
- Register first by giving the necessary details.
- After registering successfully, sign in using your information.
- Submit the completed application.
- Submit the necessary documentation and continue with the fee payment.
- Last but not least, submit the application within the deadline.
- Save a physical copy of the completed application as a backup for future use.