The Kakatiya University has announced the TS ICET 2024 notification and full schedule on behalf of TSCHE at https://icet.tsche.ac.in/, the website for the exam. Candidates who are eligible and interested in taking the ICET test can review the details and obtain the notice from the ICET test official website.
TS ICET Notification
The ICET Exam official website has information and a notice available for applicants who are interested and eligible to take the exam. Kakatiya University will take the TS ICET admission Test, one of the admission exams that the Telangana State Council for Higher Education assigns to various universities around the state. The Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test application procedure will start very shortly.
TS ICET Exam Eligibility Criteria
- The authority, or TSCHE, shall provide the TS ICET exam eligibility requirements. With the qualifying requirements, no applicant will be permitted to complete the application. Check the following information for qualifying requirements:
- Candidates must be Indian citizens and be residents of Telangana state.
- Candidates must hold a diploma from an accredited university with a minimum of 50% (for general category) and 45% (for reserved category) in their final grade.
TS ICET 2024 Application Form:
- The candidate must pay the application fee through credit card, debit card, or net banking in order to submit their application.
All applicants in the general category must pay Rs. 650. SC/ST applicants pay a fee of Rs. 450.
- As per the deadlines outlined in the announcement, there is a late charge of between Rs. 1,000 and Rs. 5,000 for submissions sent after the deadline.
Exam Pattern for TS ICET
- The TS ICET test will be administered online.
- The test will be given in English, Urdu, and bilingually.
- The time allotted for the TS ICET exam will be 190 minutes.
- The examination includes Multiple Choice Questions.
- Two hundred questions will be asked in total.
TS ICET Exam Papers
- In TS ICETexam contains only one exam paper
- There are various sections available in the TS ICET exam and sections may differ as per the courses
- Section A- Analytical Ability
- Section B- Mathematical Ability
- Section C- Communication Ability
How to Apply Online
Before starting to fill out the application online, candidates must carefully read the instructions and follow them, since changes to specific data cannot be done afterwards.
- 1) Log on to the official website and, if making an online payment, pay the application cost using the payment channel.
- 2) Fill out the information for paying the cost.
- 3) Fill out the application form by going there and entering your personal and academic information.
- 4) Insert the signature and photos.
- 5) Send the application and print off a copy for your records.
TS ICET All the details of TS-ICET 2024 are available at https://icet.tsche.ac.in/