The Tripura Board of Joint Test (TBJEE) administers the Tripura Joint Entrance Examination, often known as TJEE, at the state level to determine eligibility for admission to several disciplines, including engineering and technology, fisheries, veterinary medicine, agriculture, and paramedicine.Dharmanagar, Kailasahar, Ambassa, Udaipur, Santirbazar, and Agartala are the other two cities where TJEE is held.
The Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination (TBJEE) administers a test for admission to engineering, agricultural, veterinary, and fisheries programs, among other well-liked disciplines, at several institutions around the state. For more information about TBJEE 2024, including eligibility requirements, application processes, test dates, and other details, see this blog.
TJEE Application Form
|TJEE (Tripura Joint Entrance Examination)
|Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination
|Mode of Exam Language
|Total no. of exam centers
TJEE Application Fee 2024
|General Male Candidates
|SC/ST Male Candidate
|All Female & BPL (male & female) Candidate
It is advised to review the prerequisites before submitting an application for any course. Candidates aren’t permitted to show up for the exam if they don’t meet the eligibility requirements.
- Citizens of India are required to apply.
- Candidates must have lived continuously in Tripura State for at least ten years in order to qualify as permanent residents.
- Candidates should have completed the Joint Entrance Examination at the Higher Secondary Examination of the Tripura Board of Secondary Education/Central Board of Secondary Education, or an equivalent examination, with relevant or related topics from the degree they choose to follow.
- The offspring of State Government officials deployed outside Tripura, as well as candidates of All India Services Officers born in the Manipur-Tripura cadre, are eligible to apply for the TBJEE.
- Candidates not living in Tripura but their parents are in the Government of Tripura / Officer of the Central Government for more than 3 years are also eligible.