The government of the state of Rajasthan has started the SSO ID scheme to help people get online. With this SSO ID, people who live in Rajasthan can use the same name and password for a number of online tasks and government websites. You can use the Rajasthan SSO ID Portal to get online services from more than 100 different offices at the same time.
Single sign on in Rajasthan
Residents of the state who run their own companies, work in the private sector, or work for the government can use all of the services on the SSO ID site. It lets every person receive a wide range of e-services with just one click. People in Rajasthan can use the Rajasthan sso ID Portal to access online services from different government departments, such as e-Mitra, the Bhamashah card service, the Rajasthan employment service, an online form for recruitment, online withdrawal and entry, submitting an electricity bill or a water bill, and so on.
If a state beneficiary wants to use online services, they must first sign up for an SSO ID online. People who haven’t made a Rajasthan SSO ID yet can do so by going to the website for the organization. You won’t have to pay anything to sign up for an SSO ID. You can sign up for free if you want to.
List of services offered on the sso site in Rajasthan
- Arms License SSO ID
- registering as an artist
- MIS for Attendance
- Letters from the bank
- The Bhamashah
- The e-Sakhi
- The e-Tulaman
- The GST Home Portal and GSP Consultancy
- The e-Library, e-Mitra, and e-Mitra Reports
- The BPAS (UDH)
- BSBY, BRSY
- EbayBazaar, E-Devsthan, EHR, and EID
- Electrical Inspectorate and E-learning
- Getting a business license
- Change can be a problem
- The DCEAPP
- Higher Education in Technical and Medical Fields (HTE)
- The IFMS-RajSSP
- IHMS stands for Integrated Health Management System.
- I begin
- APP ITI
- work fair
- LDMS stands for Labor Department Management System.
- LSG stands for “local self-government.”
Registration of SSO ID in Rajasthan
- To set up their digital name, applicants must go to the official website.
- Here is a link to the site for the Rajasthan SSO.
- On the home screen, you can choose to sign up.
- Choose this choice.
- It will ask about how to sign up as a citizen, an Udyog, or a government worker.
- You should choose it based on what you need.
- You can sign up in four different ways.
- Residents of Rajasthan can choose to sign up with either Jan Aadhar or Bhamashah.
- Kids can sign up for everything else using their Facebook or Google accounts.
- Registration for Jan Aadhar To sign up for Jan Aadhar, you need an ID.
- The registration ID, which is the digital ID of bhamashah, is required.
- They can use Facebook or Google to sign up for everything else, including the above.
Please remember that each SSO ID has its own cell number, email address, bhamashah ID, and Jan Aadhar ID. This means that a cell number can’t be used for anything else after it has been recorded.
- There are two ways to sign up under “Udyog.”
- BRN and Udyog Aadhaar When you choose the first choice,
- You will be asked for both your Udyog Aadhaar number and your phone number Please provide this information if you want to sign up.
Choose this option and give your business registration number to sign up.
For Public Servants
- Applicants who want to work for the government must give their state insurance and provident fund numbers, as well as the passwords for their state insurance and provident fund accounts.
- If a candidate forgets their password, there is a choice to change it. You only need to know your user name to change your password.
Rajasthan SSO id login
All entry processes use the same digital name. Follow these steps to get a login for the different programs in Rajasthan:
- Go to the main page to find out more.
- Here is a link to the Rajasthan SSO site.
- On the home screen, it will ask for a digital ID as well as the password.
- Fill in your ID/username, password, and captcha, and then click Login.
- This is how you will be able to sign in to the Rajasthan Single Sign-On.
How to get your SSO ID login password in Rajasthan
Follow these steps to get your lost password back:
- Go to https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in/, which is the official website.
- On the main screen, you can choose “I forgot my password.”
- Choose this choice.
- It will ask for your digital ID or email ID, as well as the phone number, email address, or Aadhar number you used to sign up.
- Pick one and put in the details along with the riddle.
- Once you’ve filled out everything, click the “Submit” button.
Follow the steps below to get your Rajasthan sso password back through SMS:
- Follow the steps below to use the SMS service to get your rajsso ID password back.
- Send this message to 9223166166 by typing RAJSSO PASSWORD.
- This message must come from a registered cell phone number.
- To be qualified for this service, the recipient must have logged into the site at least once since September 7, 2024.