The Finance Department of the Government of Maharashtra has established the Sevarth Mahakosh Portal for all Maharashtra state government workers and pensioners. Search Mahakosh Portal 2024: Registration, Login, and Payment Slip www.mahakosh.gov.in More than 19 lakh public employees have enrolled on the website.
Mahakosh Pay Slip
The portal’s ability to offer diverse services on a single platform is a criticism. Read the following page if you’re seeking details on the Sevarth Mahakosh Portal 2024, including information about registration, login, payment slips, and more.
Maha Employee Payslip
Users may access services through the Sevarth Mahakosh Portal 2024, including the Budget Estimation, Allocation, and Monitoring System (BEAMS), the Government Receipt Accounting System (GRAS), the Employees’ Payroll Package, and others. Users can only access these services while seated at home. Both employers and workers have found the gateway to making their jobs more straightforward. Let’s read the article to learn more about the Sevarth Mahakosh Portal.
Critical Instructions for Sevarth Mahakosh Portal Staff: The administrators encourage each employee to keep in mind the following section’s crucial guidelines when using the resources offered by the site above.
- The officials offer the employees the necessary services from the fifth to the fifteenth of each month. The tool is accessible through the DDO Assistant login.
- DDo and DDO Assistant may access their Employee Corner using the standard login section.
- In addition to the pay slip, the Employee Corner Section now offers the View Loan, View DCPS R3 Slip, and View NGR Schedule choices.
- It is now simpler to check out the NGR Schedule, DCPS R3, and GPF Slip. Users must first choose the month and year for which they wish to view the details, and then the page will populate with information specific to that service.
- The View Loan Details tab on the website now allows users to view the specifics of their active loans.
How can I get a copy of the payment slip from mahakosh.gov.in?
- The procedure will begin when you access the Mahakosh website at this URL: https://mahakosh.gov.in/.
- You must now navigate the applications area and choose the Sevarth portal link.
- The apparatus will now create a new gateway. You can see the login area on the right side of the screen.
- The dashboard will appear when you enter your login information successfully.
- The new screen will include many choices available vertically.
- To access the drop-down menu, find and click on the Employee CNER Report.
- Click the View Pay Slip item in that menu to open a new page.
- Information about the employee, such as their name, DCPS ID, gender, date of birth, office, designation, DDO code, and DDO name, is now visible.
- Carefully review these facts before choosing the months for which a pay slip has to be created.
- Click the View Pay Slip link after selecting the months. The pay slip will eventually appear on the screen after a brief delay.
- Select Print or Save to get the corresponding pay Slip, physically and virtually.