How Do You Change Your SBI Bank Account’s Registered Mobile Number? How to Change Your Mobile Number in SBI, we will learn how to change your mobile number in SBI. In today’s article, you’ll learn how to update your SBI account my mobile number so that you may quickly change your phone number.
SBI Mobile Number Change
Changing your bank account’s mobile number (SBI mobile number change) is a common occurrence. If we are someplace else, it is difficult to go to the bank and change the number. In this case, you’d like to alter your phone number from anywhere. Today we will discuss two options for changing your SBI mobile number.
SBI Mobile Number Change Form
In this day and age, banks are now allowing customers to change their mobile phone numbers without having to visit a branch. You must have a Debit Card / ATM and a mobile phone linked to the bank to change your SBI Bank Account Mobile phone. If you have net banking, you may also update the cellphone number associated with your bank account.
SBI मोबाइल नंबर परिवर्तन2024
How To Change SBI Mobile Number
You can know that SBI bank me mobile number change by the way mentioned below:-
How to change mobile number in your SBI account from ATM
Now know how to change mobile number from ATM. You go to any ATM of your bank with the registered mobile number and complete the process of changing the mobile number in the bank account
- Walk into your bank’s ATM and swipe/insert your debit card
- Now select ‘Registration’ from the option shown
- Enter your ATM PIN
- Now select the option ‘Mobile Number Registration’
- Next click on ‘ Change Mobile Number’
- Enter your old mobile number and confirm by entering again
- Now enter your new mobile number and confirm by entering again.
- OTP will come on both your numbers
- After this you have to SMS from the new mobile number to 567676
- Message Format :- Activate <OTP Value> <reference number>
- Like :- Activate 568956 457856666666
- Now send this message to 567676
- You have to send this message before 4 hours after receiving OTP.
- After messaging your SBI Account mobile number will be changed
Change SBI mobile number from Net Banking
For net banking i.e. internet banking, you will need username and password. If you do not have it, you can make it online. If you have Net Banking ID then you can change your SBI Account Mobile Number with further process.
- Login to OnlineSBI Portal by entering username and password
- Go to ‘ Profile ‘ and click on ‘My Profile ‘
- Now enter your netbanking profile password
- Name, Mobile Number and Email ID will appear in front of you
- To change mobile number without visiting the branch, click on ‘Change Mobile Number-Domestic only (Through OTP/ATM)’
- On the next page you have to enter the new mobile number, re-enter to confirm
- After that click on Submit
- Now the message will appear on the screen ‘ Verify and confirm your mobile number xxxxxxxxxx’
- Click on Ok and proceed
- Now you will get an option to complete the process of changing the mobile number :- IRATA: Internet Banking Request Approval through ATM
How to change SBI account registered mobile number by OTP on both mobile numbers
- After processing above select: IRATA: Internet Banking Request Approval through ATM
- Select and click on Proceed
- Now select your Debit Card and click on Confirm
- Enter Expiry Date, Card Holder Name, ATM PIN and fill captcha
- Click on Proceed , now your mobile number will be changed
You will see a message:
Thanks for registering Mobile number with us. The status of your request is pending. Kindly complete the registration process according to the option selected by you.
If you have changed SBI Mobile Number and want to cancel it, you can cancel it by clicking on Cancel Request with this process.
FAQs change mobile number in bank online
Is it possible to change my mobile number online in SBI?
1. Log on to www.onlinesbi.com.
2. Go to ‘ Profile ‘ and click on ‘My Profile
‘ 3. Enter profile password
4. Click on ‘Change Mobile Number-Domestic only (Through OTP/ATM)’ to change mobile number without visiting branch
5. Read this article to know further
How can I change my SBI mobile number without visiting the bank branch?
Step by Step Process:-
1. Log on to www.onlinesbi.com.
2. Go to ‘ Profile ‘ and click on ‘My Profile’
3. Click on ‘ Personal Details ‘ link.
4. Enter Profile Password.
5. Name, Email ID and Mobile Number will be displayed. 6. Click on
the hyperlink ‘ Change Mobile Number – Domestic Only (Through OTP/ATM)’.
7. Read this article to know further
If you are not able to process SBI me mobile number change Details, then you can also change the mobile number by visiting your bank. In this article, we have told about how to change mobile number from SBI ATM . You can change your numbers by doing the whole process step by step.