Rajasthan Board Scholarship 2023 Pre-Matric And Post – Matric Scholarship Online Apply Forum Download, Government of Rajasthan is Provide the e-Scholarship Online Registration 2023 to the State Pre and Post Matric students of SC/ST and OBC and minority category. The Students who have eligible they can apply for Scholarships through Online for Onetime Registration.
How to Apply Online to Get Students Scheme in Rajasthan State
- The Raj govt of hp and the department of e-Pass Electronic Payment and Application system of Samaj Kalyan Vibhag Scholarships has provided the facility to make registration online to get the benefits of various kinds of schemes under the govt and non govt NGO’s. In this the Samaj Kalyan Vibhag is giving all the information through their official scholarship website www.sje.rajasthan.gov.in/
- Samaj Kalyan Vibhag Rajasthan State Pre-Post Matric scholarships are awarded to those students who belong to minority community such as (Muslims, Buddhists, Sikhs, Christians, etc). These scholarships are offered by the Ministry of Minority Affairs, Govt of Rajasthan State All Student Pre-Matric And Post – Matric Scholarship applicants are informed that they have to register online for the application form for the E-scholarship
- This Year Rajasthan State more than 27 lakh students have Registered E- scholarship online to get their monthly scholarship and the Students can access the listed Service’s from the RBSE Rose Board Scholarships official Website of www.sje.rajasthan.gov.in/
- Eligibility Details
- Rajasthan RBSE Scholarship 2023 MHRD Scholarship 2023 for RBSE ARTS, Commerce, Science. Good news for all the benefited by the scholarship by MHRD to RBSE 12th class students for difference stream – arts, commerce, science.
- The scholarship amount will be credited to the account of students after 27th Feb 2023 The list of qualified candidate was uploaded on the official website of Rajasthan Board on 22nd Feb 2023
- BE/BTech. BSC, MSc, BA, MCom, BCom scholarship 2023 by MHRD central scholarship. The scholarship is purely based on percentage in any course.
- The first instalment of scholarship is Rs 10,000/- and this amount will be deposited by MHRD to the student account online/electronically
You have to fill the following details on the application form
• Applicant’s name / father’s name / date of birth with gender
• Scholarship scheme name
• Category of student from which he / she belongs
• Mobile number and current e-mail id
• Name of current institution, course name and year
• Date of admission for taking education
• Details of bank with IFSC code