On the official website @www.scr.indianrailways.gov.in, the Railway Recruitment Board, South Central Railway has announced the RRB SCR Recruitment 2024 official announcement for 5000+ Apprentices under the Apprentice Act 1961 & Apprenticeship Rules 1962. The RRB SCR Recruitment 2024 application site for the positions of Apprentices will be open until January 29, 2024. Candidates are advised to read the comprehensive RRB SCR Recruitment 2024 for additional information and SSCADDA for the most recent government job announcements.
South Eastern Railway Recruitment
Overview of RRB SCR Recruitment 2024 The official announcement for the RRC SCR Apprentice Recruitment 2024 has been posted on the internet, and for the convenience of applicants, we have compiled the information.
Eligibility Criteria for RRC SCR Apprentice 2024
- The candidate must have passed the 10th grade examination or its equivalent (under the 10+2 examination system) with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized Board and also possess an ITI Certificate in the trade notified from the institute recognized by NCVT or SCVT.
- The Candidate should possess the required qualifications as of the date of submitting the online application.
- ITI certificates issued by Institute affiliates to NCVT and SCVT are compulsory in the relevant trades.
- Age As On : 30.12.2024
- Minimum Age: 15 Years
- Maximum Age: 24 Years
- (For Age relaxation, See Notification.)
- SC/ST/PWD/ Female: Rs.0/-
- All Other candidates: Rs. 100/-
- Pay Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Internet Banking, or UPI.
- Application Start Date: 2024
- Application Last Date: 2024
RRC SCR Apprentice Application Important Links
|Apply Online||Click Here To Apply|
|Applicant Login||Click Here To Login|
|Application *Home Page||Click Here To Open Home Page|
|Download Notification||Click Here For Notification|
|Official Website||Click Here To Open Official Website|
How to Apply for Apprentice Positions with RRC South Central Railway in 2024
- Candidates can apply online by going to the South Central Railway’s official website at www.scr.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Click the link for the online ACT Apprentice Application.
- Click Registration from the menu.
- Register with a working cellphone number and email address.
- Candidates may log in using their registration number and password after enrolling.
- Give accurate and pertinent information when filling out the application.
- Check that before submitting.
- Upload scanned copies of the necessary paperwork.
- Select SUBMIT.
- Candidates are required to submit their application fee online.
- Print out the application for your records.