Junior Engineer (JE), DMS, and CMA Jobs Opening Notification for RRB Siliguri Recruitment 2024, You now have a fantastic opportunity to begin your career in the Indian railway department with the Posts of Junior Engineer (JE), DMS, CMA, NTPC & Various Posts if you want to work in the railway department. then choose someone based on the CBT Exam. The RRB Siliguri department is seeking qualified individuals to fill 214 Junior Engineer (JE), DMS, CMA, NTPC, and other post openings across the whole Siliguri region. If you meet the requirements (as shown below), you can register online at www.rrbsiliguri.org, the RRB Siliguri official portal website. Note: No other application methods will be accepted. We are recommending that all applicants read the official notice and all pertinent information regarding the RRB Siliguri recruitment 2024 notice first.
RRB Siliguri Recruitment
Junior Engineer (JE), DMS, and CMA for Railways Complete Information Candidates for Group C, Junior Engineer (JE), DMS, and CMA Posts in the Siliguri area may apply through the RRB, Siliguri Board. The Indian Railway’s Railway Recruitment Board is in charge of administering computer-based tests. The application form is accessible and will be live for 30 days. Keep checking back for details on any Indian Railway Siliguri recruiting opportunities that are currently open as well as those that will be in the near future.
|Latest RRB Post Details|
|Post Name||Junior Engineer (JE)|
|Organization Name||RRB Siliguri|
|Name of Division||Siliguri|
|Total Vacancy||500+ Posts(Approximants)|
|Last Date||within 30 days|
|Eligibility Criteria for Junior Engineer Post under RRB Siliguri|
|Education Qualification||For a junior engineer, you need to have at least a diploma or degree in Engineering in the relevant discipline recognized by the Government of India.|
|Age Limit||The minimum age limit for the job is 18 years to 33 years as of 1 August2024|
|Selection Process||The selection process will depend on your CBT Test result. (see the notification given below.)|
|Application Fees||Online Payment of Rs. 500/- & Rs.250/- for SC/ ST/ PWD applicants|
How to Complete an Application Form
- You must first visit the official website.
- Obtain all of the application form’s information.
- If the form is offline, apply offline; if the form is online, apply online.
- If the form is unavailable, download it and then apply.
- By accessing the official website, you may view the papers necessary to apply for the form.
- After successfully completing the application form, the required papers must be self-attested.
- The envelope holding the application form should be superscribed with the right address and forwarded to the address shown below.