The Railway Secunderabad Recruitment Board may opt to hold the Group D CBT test shortly. All qualified applicants must download the RRB Secunderabad Group D Recruitment 2024 in pdf format from the Railway Recruitment Board’s website at www.rrbgkp.gov.in. There is currently no information available regarding the recruitment release date for the 2024 RRB Secunderabad Group D Recruitment Exam. To acquire the most recent information on the day when the recruitment will be released, candidates are urged to often visit the RRB’s official website. Also updated here will be the same.
RRB Secunderabad Group D Recruitment
RRB Secunderabad (Railway Recruitment Board Secunderabad) is going to release numerous Group D Vacancies, so interested candidates can apply online for Railway Secunderabad Group D Vacancies through its official website, rrbgkp.gov.in.
|Secunderabad RRB Group D Recruitment 2024 Apply & Eligibility|
|Name of the Recruitment Board||Secunderabad Railway Recruitment Board|
|Name of the Post||Group D (Tradesman, Track Maintainer, Postman, Gateman & Helper)|
|Total number of Vacancies||N/A|
|Apply online, starting date||Closed|
|Closing date for Application||2024|
|Category Name||Group D Recruitment|
|Process of Selection||Written Test, Document Verification & Physical Efficiency Test (PET)|
|Admit Card Release date||Will notify here|
|Date of Result Declaration||Available Soon|
|Test Mode||Online: CBT (computer-based test)|
|Answer key||RRB Secunderabad ANSWER KEY 2024|
|Official Web Portal||www.rrb.gov.in/|
Secunderabad RRB Group D How to Use the Online Procedure
- All qualified applicants must go to the website, rrbgkp.gov.in.
- Click on the relevant RRB state or division website.
- Direct Online Application Link: www.rrbgkp.gov.in
- A new window (the appropriate RRB Website) will appear.
- The link for Application Submission will appear on the next page.
- Read all RRB instructions carefully, and then click the accept conditions and new registration options.
- Once it is open, enter your personal, educational, and other information.
- Pay the application fee (Rs. 500/- for OC/OBC and Rs. 250/- for SC/ST/PWD).
- After completing the preceding steps, select the final submit option.
- Print the application for future reference.
- Please preserve the reference number that you will get via email and SMS.