Latest News: On the RRB’s official website, the 2024 Railway Recruitment Board announced the 2024 Group D Recruitment for Chandigarh. On this website, all students may check the list of upcoming Group D positions with the Railway in Chandigarh. Here, you may check out the exact link on this page to learn more about the Railway Chandigarh Group D Vacancies.
RRB Chandigarh Group D Recruitment
As we all know, a large number of applicants scan the Internet daily for job announcements from the government. We have thus built a webpage or website for each of them that has all the information about state-wise government job notifications. We will post all the information about the Railway Chandigarh Group D Recruitment Details on this page. This website is yours if you wish to work in the government sector of the economy. The Railway Recruitment Board in Chandigarh is prepared to fill a sizable number of openings for Group D positions. Basically, applicants who meet the qualifying requirements listed below and are jobless should submit an application. Here are the details for the RRB Chandigarh Group D Bharti 2024 Notification.
Railway Group D Chandigarh Recruitment, 2024
|The Railway Recruitment Board is about to release Group D Recruitment 2024|
Notification on its official website to fill up the vacant posts.
|Vacancy Dates: Application Starts:|
Released Soon Last Date of Submission: Updated Soon
|Eligibility Criteria: Age Limit:|
18–33 years Qualification: 10th, ITI, or 12th (various posts)
|How To Apply Online Online||Application Fee: General and OBC:|
500/-SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women: 250/-
|Vacancy Details: Unreserved (UR) Category: SC Category: ST Category: OBC Category: Total:|
Chandigarh RRB Group D Procedure for Applying Online
- Visit rrbcdg.gov.in if you are a qualified candidate.
- Click on the RRB state or division website that you have chosen.
- Online Application Direct Link: www.rrbcdg.gov.in
- The appropriate RRB website will open in a new window.
- The next page will appear with a link to the application.
- Read all RRB instructions thoroughly, agree to the agreements, and choose the “New registration” link.
- When it opens, enter the necessary information on your personal information, your education, and other matters.
- Pay the application fee ($500 for OBC and PWD; $250 for SC, ST, and PWD).
- After completing the aforementioned process, select the final submit option.
- Make a copy of the application for your records.
- You will receive an email and SMS with a reference number; please preserve it.