The 2024 Railway Recruitment Board has published the RRB Bhubaneswar Group D Recruitment on the RRB website. On this website, all students may examine the list of upcoming Group D positions with the Railway in Bhubaneswar. Here, you may check out the exact link on this page to get more information about the Railway Bhubaneswar Group D Vacancies.
RRB Bhubaneswar Group D Recruitment
Every year, RRB Bhubaneswar (Railway Recruitment Board Bhubaneswar) posts a large number of job openings for all qualified applicants. If you meet the eligibility requirements listed below, you should apply for the RRB Bhubaneswar Group D job that we are essentially providing information about on this website. We have included complete information about the RRB Bhubaneswar Group D Bharti 2024 Notification Details below in this post. Many lakh individuals from all over India want to apply for this RRB Bhubaneswar Group D Vacancy 2024.
|Apply Start Date (2024)||2024|
|Apply End Date (2024)||2024|
|Payment Last Date (2024)||2024|
|Admit Card Date||April 2024 (Expected)|
|Exam Date||May 2024 (Expected)|
|Result Date||September 2024 (Expected)|
|No. Of Post||Coming Soon|
|Exam Fee||UR & OBC/SEBC – 500/–|
|SC & ST: 250/-|
|The amount of the fee will |
be refunded after the exam.
|UR & OBC/SEBC – 400/–|
|SC & ST – 250/-|
|Mode Of Test||Online & Offline|
|No. Of Exam||2- (CBT & PET)|
|Qualification||Metric Pass (RRB Bhubaneswar Group D)|
|Age||18 To 33 (Check Below For details.)|
|No. Of Attempts||UR and SEBC/OBC: No limit|
|SC & SC- No limit|
|Apply Documents||Photo, Full Signature,|
Left Hand Thumb Impression
|Apply Link||Click Here|
|Documents Needed During Verification||HSC Certificate, Caste Certificates For SC,ST &|
NOC For Govt Servant Candidates.
|Notification Link||Coming Soon|
|Previous Paper||Coming Soon|
|Previous Cut Off||Coming Soon|
|Admit card||Click Here|
|Best Book||Coming Soon|
|Mock Test||Coming Soon|
RRB Bhubaneswar Application Form
- Candidates interested in applying for RRB Bhubaneswar Recruitment should go to www.rrbbbs.gov.in.
- Candidates should navigate to the Recruitment Section and click on the notification link.
- Check the notification PDF for eligibility and other requirements, then click on the application form link.
- Complete the application form with all of the necessary information.
- When completing the application form, upload your signature and a current passport-size picture.
- After completing the form, click on Preview to ensure that all of the information you submitted is valid.
- Click the submit button and print the application form for future reference.