RRB Bhopal Government Job Vacancy 2024, RRB Bhopal Notification 2024, RRB Bhopal Railway Vacancy 2024 What are the requirements for RRB Bhopal hiring, and what is the age restriction? eligibility requirements Application form dates and deadlines for applying online for jobs based on education, experience, and other criteria how to become an RRB Bhopal candidate When will the admission cards for the written test or interview be available? We aim to leave a positive impression and demonstrate that you made a wise decision. Candidates must carefully read this item to receive direct official link notice of the vacancy details and other open positions of any other government job Vacancy 2024.
RRB Bhopal Recruitment
RRB Bhopal Recruitment 2024: View Post-Specific Announcements and Openings! For Group D, NTPC (Non-Technical Popular Categories), JE (Junior Engineer), and ALP (Assistant Loco Pilot) positions, the Railway Recruitment Board issues notifications. India is divided into 21 zones, and the available positions will be spread out among them according to demand. A respectable number of positions are open at the RRB Bhopal.
RRB Bhopal Recruitment 2024 Detail
|Organization (Name and Official Website)|
|Railway Recruitment Board, Bhopal||rrbbpl.nic.in|
|Posts/ Vacancies Detail|
|Technician Grade 3: Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP)||2000+ Vacancies( Approximately)|
|Salary Per Month (Post-Wise)|
|ALP, Technician & other Posts||Rs. 19900/|
|(18–30 Years)—AGE LIMIT as of 1-7-2024 Age relaxation is applicable as per RRB instructions.|
|Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes||By 5 years|
|Other Backward Classes||By 3 years|
|Pwd (UR)||By 10 Years|
|PwD (OBC)||By 13 Years|
|PwD (SC/ ST)||By 15 Years|
|Educational Qualification (Posts Wise)|
|Candidates should have the educational or technical qualifications indicated for the notified posts in the CEN from a recognized institute or university as of the closing date for submission of the ONLINE application. Annexure-A may be referred to for the prescribed qualifications for each of the posts. Those awaiting results of the final|
Examination of the prescribed educational/technical qualifications SHOULD NOT apply.
A diploma or degree in Engineering will not be accepted in lieu of course completed through an Act Apprenticeship / ITI for the post of technician, unless otherwise specified. Graduate Act Apprenticeships will not be accepted in lieu of Course Completed Act Apprenticeships (CCAA).
|Application Form Detail|
|Application Form: Apply Mode||Only Online (No other Mode Will be Accepted)|
|Application fees||For UR: – 500 Rs/- For SC/ ST/ Ex-servicemen/ Persons with Disability/Women/Minorities/ Transgender and Economically Backward Classes: – Rs. 250|
|The applicant will be selected on the basis of Common Computer Based Test (CBT), Typing Skill Test, and Aptitude Test|
Instructions for filling out the application form
- You are need to begin by going to the primary website.
- Find out everything there is to know about the application form.
- Apply offline if the form is only available in paper format; otherwise, submit your application online.
- In the event that the form is not available online, applicants must first download the application form.
- If you go to the official website, you will be able to view a list of the papers that you need to provide with the application form.
- After correctly completing out the application form, applicants are responsible for providing their own personal attestations for any required papers.
- The envelope that contains the application form ought to have the right address superscribed on it, and it ought to be sent to the address that is shown below.