To fill open positions in the RPF (Railway Police Force) as Constables and Sub-Inspectors, the Railway Recruitment Board will hold a nationwide RPF (Railway Police Force) Recruitment Examination in 2024. Those interested in joining the Railway Police Force can do so regardless of gender. There will soon be a recruitment notice for the RPF available, detailing the RPF examination schedule, format, and other relevant information. All 6 groups of Constables and SIs will undergo RPF CBT at the same time in the following sequence:
Notification of RPF Recruitment for 2024 You may expect to see the RPF Exam 2024 Recruitment Notification posted there when it becomes available. Applicants can read the official notification by downloading the pdf when it becomes available. In 2024, the RPF plans to fill around 9000 positions as constables and sub inspectors through a recruitment drive. Each applicant, if they hope to succeed in the RPF Recruitment Exam 2024, will need to put in substantial study time.
RPF Constable Notification 2024 PDF
|Vacancy||RPF Constable Recruitment 2024|
|Department||Indian Railways and Railway protection Force|
|RPF Constable Notification 2024 PDF||August 2024 (Tentative)|
|Expected Vacancies||9000+ Posts|
|Eligibility||12th Pass applicants|
|Age Limit||18-30 Years|
|Selection Process||Written and Physical Test|
|Online Form Start Date||August 2024 (Tentative)|
|Last Date||August 2024 (Tentative)|
|RPF Recruitment Portal||rpf.indianrailways.gov.in|
How to Complete an Online RPF Constable Application in 2024?
- Go to the official website Visit https://rpf.indianrailways.gov.in/, the organization’s official website.
- Finding and clicking the “Apply Online” or “New Registration” link is required.
- Provide Personal Information Fill out the application form with true contact and personal information.
- Upload Documents: You’ll need to upload scanned copies of your signatures and passport-sized photos.
- Pay the application fee by choosing your preferred payment method online.
- Double-check the information you submitted, and if necessary, correct it.
- Send an application to: Verify it, and then submit the application.
- Maintain Registration ID: Write down the application or registration ID that was supplied.
- Print the application after downloading it.