How Can You Change Your Address in Your Punjab and Sind Bank Account? If you have a Punjab and Sind Bank account. If you wish to alter your address, this tutorial can assist you. If you have relocated to a new location. Then it is strongly advised that you update the same on your account. In this post, I will explain how to alter your address in your Punjab and Sind Bank account.
PSB Bank Address Change
The account holder can update this with the bank. But, only if a legitimate proof document proving the new location is provided. Hence, first and foremost, you must work on and develop plans for your new address proof paper. If you have it on hand. Then you’re ready to begin the procedure.
PSB Address Change Form
There is no online mechanism for updating your address in your account. You will only be able to use the offline technique. And this offline technique required you to go visit your local branch and submit a written request to the bank.
PSB एड्रेस चेंज फॉर्म2024
- Download Account Opening Form & Address Change Form Pdf From This Page. Pdf
- Download Account Opening Form Non-Resident Indians (Nre/Fcnr/Nro) Psb Address Change Form Pdf From This Page. Pdf
How to Change Your Address in Your Punjab and Sind Bank Account, To modify your address, follow the steps outlined below.
How to Change Your Address in Your Punjab and Sind Bank Account:
- Pull out a piece of paper.
- Begin by writing an application letter.
- The letter should be addressed to the branch manager of your home Punjab and Sind Bank.
- The letter’s topic should be “Change of Address in Bank Account.”
- You must also explain why you wish to modify your address.
- Provide your name, bank account number, and address as well.
- Make a clean photocopy of the address proof paper you’re giving the bank.
- Create a photocopy of your signature and include it with your application letter.
- Visit your local Punjab and Sind Bank branch and hand in your application letter to bank personnel.
You will not be charged by the bank for this modification. It will also not request the actual copy of your document. Nonetheless, you will be required to produce the original copy for verification. Additionally, keep in mind that his move is contingent on the bank successfully verifying the papers. For further information, contact the bank’s customer service at 1800 419 8300. (freephone number)