Police Recruitment in Odisha 2024 Coming Soon For the appointment of 5000+ Police SI & Constable Positions, the Odisha Police, Cuttack, invites online applications. The position’s job information, including the required age, education level, experience, and other requirements, is provided as a link below. Before applying, applicants are urged to review the information carefully and ensure they meet the minimal requirements. Apply online starting in 2024
Odisha Police Constable Recruitment
Police Constable Recruitment in Odisha, 2024 The Odisha Police’s State Selection Board in Cuttack has released a recruitment notice for hiring Thousands of Pulse constable (civil) positions. Candidates interested in the position description and meeting all requirements may read the announcement and submit an online application.
Odisha Police Recruitment 2024 Vacancy Details
|Constable Civil||5000+ Posts Expected|
|Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI- Communication)||500+ Posts Expected|
|Old Sub Inspector (SI)||No. of Posts|
|ST||107 (W- 36)|
|SEBC||53 (W- 18)|
|UR / General||239 (W- 80)|
|Total Sub Inspector Posts||=== (W-160)|
|Constable (Male & Female)||===|
|Total Posts||=== Posts|
|Revenue Inspector||=== Posts|
Odisha Police Constable Bharti 2024 Eligibility Criteria
As per the information provided in the Odisha Police Bharti 2024 notification, the – candidate must satisfy the following eligibility criteria:
|Name of Post||Age Limit as on 01/01/2024||Educational Qualification|
|Assistant sub-inspector||21 to 25 Years||BCA, B.SC / B.Tech in Releveant Subject.|
|Sub Inspector (SI)||21 to 25 Years||Any Graduation Degree|
|Constable (Civil)||18 to 23 Years||12th Class Passed|
|Revenue Inspector||20 to 32 Years||Bachelors Degree|
Examination Fee – Odisha Police Bharti 2024
- For SC/ ST Category: Nil.
- For All Other Category: Check Notification
Important Dates: Odisha Police Constable Bharti 2024
|Commencement of Online Form Submission||2024|
|Last Date to Apply Online||2024|
|Computer Based Recruitment Exam Date||2024|
How to apply online for Odisha Police Constable Recruitment 2024
- First, go to the Odisha Police’s official website.
- Examine the section on hiring and advertising.
- Download and review the Constable (Civil) postings announcement.
- Then select the Apply Online link.
- Click Register on this page to enter your email address and password.
- After completing registration, log in using the same information and proceed as directed.
- Enter the necessary information and upload the scanned papers.
- Verify the information you’ve supplied, then apply.
- Print a copy of the application for future use.