In this recruitment, you will discover all data about the Odisha Forest Guard Recruitment 2024, including educational requirements, age restrictions, the selection procedure, the number of openings, the location of the position, crucial dates, and other qualifying requirements. You can post a query or a doubt in the comments section below.
Odisha Forest Guard Recruitment
Brief Information: The Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commision (OSSSC) has just released a new job announcement for the post of Forest Guard through an online application form. Please read the information regarding the Odisha Forest Guard Recruitment 2024 details below in its whole.
OSSSC Forest Guard Requirment 2024 Details
- Organization name – Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC)
- Type of job – Permanent
- Category – Odisha government job
- Name of the Post – Forest Guard and Forester
- Application mode – online
- Who can apply – All Odisha candidates
- Place of posting – All Odisha
- Start Date – August2024
- Gender – Both Male and Female
Odisha Forest Guard Requirement 2024 Eligibility criteria
Candidates should have completed (10th) Matriculation from a recognised Board.
As per requirement age limit is on 1 April2024
- Minimum Age- 18 Years
- Maximum Age- 32 Years
- Age Relaxation- As per government Rules
- For OBC Students- 03 Years
- For ST/SC/PWD- 05 Years
- For Ex- Serviceman- 05 years
- For PWD+SC/ST- 15 Years
- For more Information
- please visit it’s official website.
Rs – 19,990 – 56,600 per month
Candidates selected by the process of
- Written Examination
- Document verification
- Pshycal Standard Test (PST)
- Pshycal Efficiency Test (PET)
- For General Candidates : free
- For EWS Candidates : free
- For OBC Candidates : free
- For PWD Candidates : free
- For SC / ST Candidates : free
- For more information please visit it’s official website.
OSSSC Forest Guard Exam Pattern2024
|Subject||No of Questions||Marks|
How do I apply for OSSSC Forest Guard recruitment2024?
- Go to OSSSC’s official website at osssc.gov.in.
- Next, press the Apply Online button.
- There are the most recent vacancy alerts for 2024 as well as the online Forest Guard application form.
- Click New User and complete the application if you are a new user. Click on Login to complete the application form if you are a registered user.
- Provide your contact information and basic information (education).
- Upload supporting materials, including photos and signatures, and validate the application.
- After that, submit the form, and print the confirmation page.