How to Access Your Account Using the NCSECU Login Do you belong to the North Carolina State Employees’ Credit Union (NC SECU)? If so, you may access your account online or via a mobile app to manage your accounts, pay bills, and more. To access your NC SECU account online, follow these steps:
NC SECU Login
To login your NCSECU Account
- Go to www.ncsecu.org
- Go to Member Access (You can see this on the right side of the page)
- Enter Your USER ID and PASSWORD
- Click on the Sign In button.
Visit the NC SECU website to find out more about membership eligibility and the advantages of joining if you are not already a member. You must fulfill the following eligibility conditions in order to join:
- current state of North Carolina workers
- Employees of the federal government tasked with working in North Carolina state agencies, such as a US Department of Agriculture employee tasked with working at the North Carolina Department of Agriculture
- Employees of North Carolina’s public school boards
- National Guard personnel from North Carolina
- Employees of North Carolina counties’ social services, health, mental health, and civil defence
- Staff members of organizations supporting North Carolina’s state employees, such as the State Employees’ Association of North Carolina
- Those working for departments or agencies covered by the North Carolina State Personnel Act
- A pensioner or annuitant is a person who has retired from the aforementioned occupation or service, including a former employee who is “vested” and has not lost their eligibility for a pension or annuity in the future.
- wives of those who passed away while working in the field of membership who haven’t remarried
- members of a current NC SECU member’s immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and kids).
- Shareholders of a single economic unit with an active NC SECU member
If any of the aforementioned requirements are met, you are welcome to join NC SECU and benefit from its affordable rates on financial products, practical banking options, individualized service, community involvement, and extra advantages like savings on insurance and travel as well as access to resources for financial education. You can visit their Membership Eligibility Page to learn more.
State Employees’ Credit Union of North Carolina is known as NC SECU. It is a credit union that provides for the requirements of the families and employees of the state of North Carolina.
Credit unions are financial institutions that are not for profit and whose members, not stockholders, own and govern them. Checking and savings accounts, loans, credit cards, and investment opportunities are just a few of the financial services and products that NC SECU provides. Along with a network of branches and abms spread out around the state, it also offers online and mobile banking.
How to Register for Member Access at SECU?
- Go to www.ncsecu.org
- In the Member Access area, Click on Enroll in Member Access
- Read the Terms and Use and All Requirments
- Click on Enroll Now
- Fill up all required information and click on Continue.
Contact information for NCSECU members
For extra support, call (888) 732-8562, the number for their member services helpline. They’re ready to assist you around-the-clock. Additionally, SECU Local has branches in your neighbourhood.