MPPSC DSP Recruitment Coming Soon Online applications are being accepted for the MPPSC DSP recruitment. Soon, the Madhya Pradesh deputy superintendent of police online application will be accessible.
MPPSC DSP Recruitment
Candidates interested in applying for these MP Police positions should review the qualifying requirements, application procedure, salary rate, and relevant dates in the sections below. There are still more than 1000 open positions in the department, and more will be filled through direct hiring.
Madhya Pradesh DSP Vacancy
- Post Name: Deputy Superintendent of Police
- Post Count: 138
Eligibility For MPPSC DSP (Radio & Computer) Jobs
- Candidates have to possess BE/ BTech in recognised university or college
- Minimum Age – 21 Years
- Maximum Age – 33 years
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of written test conducted in bhopal, Indore, Jabalpur and gwalior
Candidates will get an attractive pay of following
- Rs 56100/- – Rs 177500
How to Check MPPSC DSP Recruitment 2024 Online?
- First and foremost, applicants must go to the Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission’s official website, mppsc.mp.gov.in
- You should click on the information link for the MPPSC New Vacancy Registration Form 2024.
- You must now provide your personal information and upload your photo, signature, and supporting documents.
- Pay your exam fee, then send your application.
- Your Application Fee in Print
- Please carefully read the information provided in the notification before submitting an application.