Manipur Forest Department Job Openings2024 Coming Soon Are you trying to find a fun career in Manipur? If so, you’ve come to the correct spot since the Manipur Forest Department has posted an employment notice to fill all open positions for Deputy Ranger, Forest Guard, and Forester.
Manipur Forest Department Recruitment
Competent and responsible candidates are encouraged to submit a fully completed application form before the deadline. Dear enthusiastic participants, please visit the official website to obtain an application form. Remember that an exam and an interview will be held to choose candidates. Candidates that are hired will get all perks pertinent to these positions for these opportunities.
The members of our portal’s staff have supplied more precise information below for the benefit of all visitors who wish to apply for Manipur Forest Department Recruitment. To take advantage of this opportunity for a long-term career, candidates must submit the form by the deadline through the right method. I wish everyone who applied for this job the best of luck!
Candidates must go to the Manipur Forest Department’s official website, manipurforest.gov.in, to find the most recent government employment in this state. Use the Ctrl+D key to save this article for any future job postings. To find the link to apply, look at the section after that on the page.
manipurforest.gov.in Recruitment Quick News
|Organization Name||Forest Department, Government of Manipur|
|Name of the Posts||Deputy Ranger, Forest Guard and Forester|
|Academic Record||10th/HSLC/12th/B.Sc/ Bachelor’s Degree|
|Last Date to apply||Different|
manipurforest.gov.in Guard/Forester Full Details
- Other content regarding MFD Recruitment process are mentioned below for all the visitors of this web page where you are now.
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria: See Below –
Educational Qualification with Age Limit:
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualification||Age Limit|
|Deputy Ranger||Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) in Science or Engineering||21 to 38 years|
|Forest Guard||Matriculation/HSLC||18 to 38 years|
|Forester||Class XII Science or B.Sc. Forestry|
- Age Relaxation: Relaxation in upper age limit provide as 5 Years for SC/ST Candidates and 3 years for OBC Candidates.
- Application Fee: Applying candidates must have to pay the application fee of Rs. 500/- (Rs. 250/- for SC/ST candidates) through Bank Challan.
Recruitment Process: Selection of the aspirants will be on the basis of their appearance in these rounds-
- Written Test
- Viva Voce
- Physical Test
- Medical Examination
- Deputy Ranger – Rs. 9300-34800/- + grade pay Rs. 4200/-
- Forest Guard – Rs. 5200-20200/- + grade pay Rs. 1800/-
- Forester – Rs. 5200-20200/- + grade pay Rs. 2400/-
How to Apply: Hey friends these are the steps for the assistance in applying process:
- First of all appliers need to visit the office of the Principal Chief Conservator of Forests, Sanjenthong, Imphal, Manipur.
- After that, make the payment of Rs. 100/- in cash to get the application form.
- Read details and go application link
- Now start filling the application with all details
- Add attachment and submit it latest by closing date to right address.
Reminder: For more detailed information applicants may visit following links: Official Notification