The MAH BHMCT CET 2024 will be administered by the State CET Cell. The test date, application form, and curriculum for the Maharashtra Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology Common Entrance Test (MAH BHMCT CET) are now all available on aglasem.com.
MAH BHMCT CET Notification
First off, the State Common admission Test Cell administers the MAH BHMCT CET, a State-level admission test for the hotel management field. Additionally, the goal of this test is to provide admission to unaffiliated HMCT institutions that are covered by the Act in BHMCT as well as government-aided institutions that offer HMCT courses. Therefore, if you’re preparing for the MAH BHMCT CET exam, you should check your eligibility at bhmctcet2024.mahacet.org, apply, download your admit card, work on practise tests and finally review the answer keys and results.
MAH BHMCT CET 2024 | Details
|Name of The Organization
|State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra
|Name of The Examination
|MAH BHMCT CET 2024
|For Admission in the Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology (BHMCT) course in the colleges of Maharashtra
|Online Registration Correction Starting Date
|Online Registration Correction End Date
|MAH BHMCT CET Exam Date
|Hotel Management Entrance Exams
MAH BHMCT CET Eligibility
For candidates to be eligible to apply for the MAH BHMCT CET 2024, they must meet the following requirements.
- Indian nationality is required for application.
- Must have earned at least 45% overall in the 10+2 or its equivalent (at least 40% overall for applicants from the backward class category and those with disabilities who are residents of Maharashtra alone).
- Applicants who will be taking the HSC final exams are also welcome to apply.
MAH BHMCT CET – Application Fee
- For general category candidates and J&K Migrant candidates – Rs.800/-
- For SC/ ST/ OBC/ EBC, etc., – Rs.600/-
How to Apply for MAH B.HMCT CET 2024?
- Access the official website by going to cetcell.mahacet.org.
- Find the “MAH BHMCT CET” link on the homepage by searching for it.
- Download the information pamphlet to check your qualifying requirements.
- After that, click the New Registration option if you meet the requirements.
- Select “I Accept and Proceed”
- Next, complete the necessary fields and make the necessary payment.
- In the end, thoroughly review all the information before sending it.