IGKV CET Exam Date, Application Form (Coming Soon), and Eligibility: Check out this post for all the details about the IGKV CET 2024 Admission Form. The IGKV CET 2024 Application Form was also made available by the Indira Gandhi Krishi Vishwavidyalya (IGKV) authorities.
IGKV CET Notification
The IGKV Common Entrance Test (IGKV CET) is administered to candidates seeking admission to postgraduate (PG) and doctoral programs in horticulture, agricultural engineering, and agriculture. Before May 2024, eligible individuals may submit an application for the IGKV CET 2024.
IGKV CET 2024 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should review the qualifying requirements for the IGKV CET 2024 before proceeding to submit their application form and application fee. If an applicant submits an application form while not meeting the requirements, it will be rejected by the conducting authority. Below are the requirements for the IGKV CET 2024 that candidates can review.
Citizenship: To qualify, an applicant must be a citizen of Chhattisgarh. The qualifying degree from IGKV is a requirement, however those who hold it are exempt.
- Age Requirement: Applicants must be at least 20 years old as of August 2024.
- Requirements: Candidates must hold a Bachelor’s degree in the relevant field from an accredited university using the 10+2+4 system, with a minimum grade point average (OGPA) of 6.00 or 60% in the test.
- There is no upper age limit for admission to the PhD program.
- Requirements: Candidates must hold an M.Sc. in the appropriate subject with a minimum of 65% marks, or an OGPA of 3.00/4.00, 6.50/10.00.
IGKV CET 2024 Application Fee
|OBC of Chhattisgarh and Unreserved candidates
|SC/ST of Chhattisgarh
How to Apply for IGKV CET 2024?
Before the application form’s last date of availability, candidates must submit their applications for the IGKV CET 2024. For more information and to apply for the IGKV CET 2024 test, see the instructions listed below.
- After the application form is released, click on the link that will be given above.
- The Admission 2024 present is located in a green box at the top right of the website. Click on it.
- A brand-new page loads. Choose the PhD Online Counselling 2024 or the PG Online Counselling 2024 by clicking on it.
- Select the available CET for PG/CET for Ph.D. option.
- Select Login by clicking.
- Click the Get OTP button after entering your registration number, birthdate, cellphone number, and your response to the question. Your registered cellphone number will get an OTP.
- Enter your OTP and select the option to apply online on the left side of the page on the next page.
- You’ll see your application form. Complete the needed general and personal information.
- Upload the necessary files, including the needed signature and photo.
- Include any necessary documentation.
- Click on the Final Submit Button at the bottom of the page after paying the necessary payments.