By creating a Walmart Money Card account, you can take advantage of a practical and secure way to manage your finances. Together with Green Dot Company, Walmart sells the Walmart Money Card, a prepaid debit card. It provides a great alternative to traditional banking because of its various benefits and features.
To utilize a Walmart Money Card that you have received from a new client, you must first register it. On their website and in some Walmart stores, they provide account opening services. You can find local stores using the Walmart store locator.
You cannot open an account if you are under the age of 18. Users between the ages of 16 and 17 must have parental consent. Walmart Money Cards are well-known for being simple to use, especially for people with bad credit.
You must provide your date of birth, personal identification information, and social security number in order to establish a new Walmart MoneyCard Account. This post explained both online and offline methods for opening a Walmart money card account.
Open an account with Walmart MoneyCard.
The Walmart Money Card account is simple to set up and can be used on the dedicated mobile app or the official Walmart Money Card website. You may use this reloadable prepaid card for everyday purchases, internet shopping, bill payments, and other uses.
Your Walmart Money Card functions like a credit card with a certain limit. You must prepay the desired amount in order to use this. This will be your restriction. A simple and safe way to shop without exceeding your spending limits is with the Walmart MoneyCard.
The same places that accept Visa debit cards also accept Money Cards. You may cancel a stolen or lost Walmart MoneyCard. After that, you will receive a new card in place of the damaged one.
How to Register a Walmart MoneyCard
By enrolling using the methods below, you may establish a Walmart money card account.
- Visit https://www.walmartmoneycard.com to browse the official Walmart Money Card website on a computer or mobile device.
- Then, on the homepage’s website, click the “Open an account” link in the upper right corner.
- A new window will then open and ask for your personal data to finish the registration process.
- Your First Name, Last Name, Address, Flat Number, Zip Code, Phone Number, Email, Date of Birth, and Social Security Number are now required.
- It will be necessary to double-check every aspect. Just double-check the data you’ve entered to make sure it’s accurate.
- Next, choose the “I am not a robot” checkbox and all of the applicable “I agree” checkboxes.
- Click the “Continue” button now.
- Choosing the right “username” and “password” will allow you to access your Walmart Money Card account. Select a strong password with a combination of letters, numbers, and special characters for increased security.
- To finish the registration procedure, adhere to the instructions on the screen.
- Once your enrollment has been successful, log onto your Walmart Money Card account.
Create a Walmart MoneyCard account in person.
- Visit a Walmart Store in your area while armed with the required papers.
- Make a request to open a money card account by contacting the support desk staff.
- Just submit the exact same information.
- The store’s support staff will set up an account for you and provide a welcome package.
How to Open a Walmart Moneycard Account by Contacting Customer Service
There are various ways you can get in touch with customer service if you’re having problems with money card registration on your Walmart Money Card account. Below is a list of some steps.
Call customer service to register a Walmart Moneycard.
- Contact customer assistance by dialling 1-877-937-4098.
- When prompted, decide whether to establish a new account.
- Give the customer service representative your name, address, Social Security number, and any other information they need, as well as your personal information.
- The agent will ask you a series of security questions to verify your identification. The customer service representative will handle the whole registration procedure.
How can I prove my identification to Walmart for a MoneyCard?
We must collect, verify, and keep track of your name, address, date of birth, and Social Security number after you register an account. Additional documentation, such as your driver’s license or other identifying documents, may also be required.
After I register, can I make changes to the settings on my Walmart MoneyCard account?
After creating an account and logging in to your Walmart Money Card account, you may review your account choices and change your preferences. Additionally, it entails updating your PIN and configuring account alerts.
Does the age requirement to open a Walmart MoneyCard account exist?
In order to sign up for a Walmart Money Card account, users must be at least 18 years old.