Why you should update your Bank of Baroda registered mobile number This query was posted on our Facebook page by one of our users. Our Bank of Baroda account allows us to modify or update our registered mobile number online.
OB Bank Mobile Number Change
We then remembered that we had already replied to him personally with our response. I have no idea how many other attendees will be looking for the answer to this query online.
How to Change Mobile Number in BOB Bank Account,
It is likely that you are one of those users if you are reading this post. Whose bank account is with BOB (Bank of Baroda) and who, for whatever reason, wants to update or alter their registered mobile number.
How do I change or update my Bank of Baroda registered mobile number in English?
If you wish to update the mobile number associated with your Bank of Baroda account. You therefore have two possibilities for this, which we will discuss below.
- Changing your registered mobile number through ATM machine.
- To change the registered mobile number by visiting your Home Branch.
how to use an ATM machine to change a registered mobile number,
You must first visit your local Bank of Baroda ATM in order to modify or amend the registered mobile number on your account. Following that, each stage of the procedure listed below must be completed.
- First of all you have to insert your ATM card in the ATM machine.
- Then enter your 4 four number ATM PIN.
- Now you will have many options show on the ATM screen, out of that you have to select the M-Connect option.
- Now enter your 10 digit mobile number.
- Once you enter the mobile number, you have to enter the same mobile number again.
- After that you have to select “Confirm” showing on the ATM screen.
Your new cellphone number will be added to your Bank of Baroda account as soon as you click on Confirm.
How to Modify Your Registered Mobile Number by Going to Your Home Branch,
First and foremost, you must visit that bank location in order to alter the mobile number associated with your Bank of Baroda account. After that, you must follow the steps below depending on where your bank account was initially opened.
- After going to the bank, ask an official employee of the bank about the mobile number changing application form.
- When you get the form, after that you have to fill up all those details correctly. Which is being asked from you on that form.
- After that you have to sign the registered signature in your bank on that form.
- After that you submit that form to the offical officer of the bank.
You can update or obtain the cellphone number that is currently recorded in your BOB account by utilising either of these two options. I sincerely hope that you enjoyed reading this essay and that you thoroughly understood the entire process.
You can ask us questions by leaving a comment below if you have any. We’ll do our best to respond to your inquiries as quickly as we can.
We have a request from you if you appreciated this article and it helped you. That you spread the word about this post as much as you can among your family and friends on social media.
in case they experience any similar challenges or troubles. By reading this essay, he can either find a solution to his issue or at the very least gain more knowledge that will be helpful to him in the future.
If this is your first time visiting our website, sign up first. So that you may always keep yourself informed of new information and continue to receive notifications of every new post.