Gujarat’s government, government-aided, and privately funded engineering colleges all need applicants to take the Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET), a state-level test, in order to be admitted to engineering, technology, and pharmacy programs. The offline mode is used by the Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSEB) to administer the GUJCET entrance test. Additional entrance procedures, including counselling and seat assignment,
GUJCET Application Form
By the Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC), the GUJCET entrance examination is administered. Let’s look at all the information about the GUJCET 2024 exam, including the requirements, the curriculum, the format of the test, how to apply, how to get an admission card, how the test will be scored, etc.
For admission to engineering and pharmacy programs, the GSHSEB has announced the Gujarat Common Entrance Test 2024. GUJCET 2024 For admission to Engineering Degree and Diploma/Degree Pharmacy programs for the academic year 2024, the Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board in Gandhinagar has announced the Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET) 2024. January 2024 will mark the start of the GUJCET 2024 registration procedure.
GUJCET 2024 Details Table
|Exam Name||Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET)|
|Exam Conducting Authority||Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board|
|Exam Frequency||Once a year|
|Exam Duration||3 hours|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Exam Languages||Hindi, English, Gujarati|
- The candidates must have successfully completed their 10+2 examinations from the Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board, Gandhinagar/CBSE, Delhi/CISCE, and New Delhi/NIOS/International School Board.
- The candidate is also qualified to submit an application if they successfully finish their 10+2 test in 2024.
- Exam Fee for GUJCET: 350 Rupees
- Payment Method: Credit card, debit card, or net banking online using the SBIePay System.
Process of Applying
- Only on the official website is the GUJCET 2024 Application Form available for online completion. The guidelines for submitting the GUJCET 2024 application form must be understood by candidates.
Guidelines for GUJCET Application:
- Step 1: The candidate must open and log in to the website www.gseb.org or gujcet.gseb.org
- Step 2 – Fill in the required information, including the password, email address, mobile number, guardian name, and surname.
- GUJCET application fees must be paid in step three by logging in as a candidate.
Step 4: At this point, the applicants can complete and upload their GUJCET 2024 application.
- Step 5: Only click “Submit now” after making sure all of the information is correct.
- Step 6: Select “PDF” and print off a copy of the application form with your Roll No. and other information provided by the system.
GUJCET Exam 2024 Application Process Steps to apply for the GUJCET 2024 Exam
- Visit the official website – https://gujcet.gseb.org.
- The GUJCET application URL can be selected.
- Fill out the information to finish the registration procedure.
- You’ll get your login information after registering.
- Visit the candidates’ log-in area once again, and then input your log-in information to access the application form.
- To finish the application form, enter your personal information, academic information, and other facts.
- your signature and photo should be uploaded as scanned documents.
- Continue with the application fee payment after verifying all the information in the application form. Each category’s application cost is the same. The application cost is 300, which candidates must pay.
- Send the form in after the fee has been paid successfully.
- When the form is submitted, a unique application number will be generated, not one that can be saved for later use.
|GUJCET Notification||Coming Soon|
|GUJCET 2024 Application Form||Coming Soon|