GoToMeeting Login, GoToMeeting is a website service that offers simple web conferencing and online meeting capabilities. Citrix, a business that specializes in virtualization, networking, and cloud infrastructure, provides this service. However, I won’t talk about them now; we’ll keep it for later. The firm has also produced other well-known goods and services, such as GoToWebinar and GoToTraining.
Go To Meeting was created to make online collaboration simple and easy; meetings are simple to start and schedule; users can attend meetings from any computer/laptop (Mac, PC) or mobile device (Android, iOS); video conferencing is exceptional due to its high definition; you can see who is talking with speaker identification; record meetings; and collaborate face to face with HDFaces video conferencing.
Login to GoToMeeting – A Step-by-Step Guide
- Navigate to the site’s sign in page, which may be found at https://global.gotomeeting.com/.
- Enter your email address in the first field of the access form on the left side of your screen, just below the “Secure Login” label.
- In the second field box, enter your user password.
- Now, simply click the orange “Log In” button at the bottom, and you’re in!
Register for GoToMeeting
Visit http://www.gotomeeting.com/online/, enter your email address in the text box that is directly in the middle of the page, click the large orange button that says “Start My Free Trial”, enter your first and last names, click the “Start Your Trial” button, and then adhere to the on-screen instructions to begin holding meetings and collaborating online.
Steps for Recovering Your GoToMeeting Password
Go back to the site’s sign-in page using the steps I previously described, click the “Forgot Your Password?” link directly below the “password” text field, or go directly to the GoToMeeting password reset page at https://login.citrixonline.com/pwdrecovery/pwdrecovery?product=g2m.
- Enter your email address after arriving at the account recovery screen, and then press the “Continue” button in blue.