Apply for the 2024 Goa Police Constable SI Recruitment. Online Notification Application Goa Police Recruitment Direct Link 2024- Goa Police Recruitment 2024 has been officially announced by the state’s director of police. For 1097 Police Sub Inspector, Police Constable, Searcher, Laboratory Technician, Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk, and Other Posts, the Goa Police prescribes a form. To apply, interested and qualified individuals may visit the Goa Police’s official website at www.citizen.goapolice.gov.in.
Goa Police Recruitment
A free application form is available for candidates to pick up at the Administrative Block of the GRP Camp in Altinho, Panaji-Goa. The Goa Police Recruitment 2024 application form may be picked up on weekdays between 10:00 a.m. and 17:00 p.m., as candidates should be informed. The applicants completely complete the application forms and hand them in at the police headquarters’ open counter.
Goa Police SI / Constable Notification
Goa Police Recruitment To fill open positions with the Goa Police, including Constable, Sub Inspector, Assistant Sub Inspector, DSP, and ACP, an employment announcement will be published. For the Goa Police Recruitment, the organisation is seeking diligent applicants. Fill out the Goa Police Online Application Form before the deadline, which will be posted on the official website, if you are eligible.
The pay scale, selection procedure, eligibility, age limit, and other information related to the Goa Police Recruitment Notification are shared here. Job searchers can submit their applications for Goa Police Application Form online; no other form of payment will be accepted; all information is provided below.
Goa Police Recruitment 2024 Eligibility
The candidate should be a citizen of India and Should be a domicile of Goa
Academic Eligibility :
Candidate must be a SSC (10th Class) passed from a recognized Board or it’s equivalent
The candidate must be a Degree or equivalent qualification from a recognized College / Institutions affiliated to a recognized University. or Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination (10+2) and Diploma in Security & Investigation Technology (3-Years Course).
Age Eligibility :
|Minimum Age Limit||18-Years|
|Maximum Age Limit||22-Years|
|Constable (Wireless Messenger)||45-Years|
|Constable (Wireless Store Hand)||45-Years|
|Minimum Age Limit||20-Years|
|Maximum Age Limit||28-Years|
|Home Guards (3-Years Experience)||5-Years|
|SC / ST||5-Years|
|SC / ST Sportsperson||10-Years|
Physical Measurement Test Details
- For General candidates: 165 cm
- All others: 162 cm
- For General candidates: 155 cm
- All others: 150 cm
- For General and other candidates (Male): 50 kg
- For General and other candidates (Female): 40 kg
Physical Efficiency Test Details
- Running: 800 meters in 2 minutes 50 seconds
- Long Jump: 4.5 meters (3 chances)
- High Jump: 1.35 meters (3 chances)
- Shot Put: 1.36 meters (3 chances)
- Running: 200 meters in 36 seconds
- Long Jump: 3.25 meters (3 chances)
- High Jump: 1.05 meters (3 chances)
- Shot Put: 4.50 meters (3 chances)
Medical Test Details
Applicants must possess the following:
- Good body physic and mental health
- Free from disease and deformities
- Exact vision 6/6 with of without spectacles
- Not having any bone disease
Goa Police Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
- Written Exam
- Physical Standards Test (PST)
- Physical Efficiency Test or Physical Endurance Test
- Physical Measurements Test
- Medical Test
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
- Practical Test/Driving Test
Goa Police Recruitment Selection Process
- Written Examination
- Physical Measurements Test (PMT)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Interview / Document Verification
Application Fee and Payment
- General Candidates : Rs. 200/-
- SC / ST / OBC / Ex-Serviceman / PWD / CFF Candidates : Rs. 100/-
- Payment options include SBI Net Banking, SBI Challan, and credit/debit cards from any bank.
Goa Police Recruitment 2024 Apply Online
- Candidates should start by going to the Goa Police Department’s official website.
- Go to the Recruitment Cell right away.
- Select the Goa Police Application Form by clicking.
- After reading the PDF notice, select the Apply Online link.
- Fill in the necessary information, such as your educational background and personal information.
- The scanned papers should be uploaded in the correct format.
- Candidates should double-check every information before clicking the submit button.
- The application form can also be printed out by candidates for later use.
|Apply online Application Form Link||Click Here|
|Download Notification PDF||Coming Soon|