How to access your Direct2HR account. I’ll walk you through each step of the Safeway Direct2HR Login process. I’ll demonstrate the proper URL to use to access Direct2HR as well as the login procedures.
Staff members of Safeway Inc. can access employee benefits using the Direct2HR Safeway Login web-based benefits portal. The Safeway grocery employees’ pay stubs, payroll, work schedule, and other perks, such as financial and medical benefits, may all be viewed through this site.
With the use of an internet-connected phone or laptop, Safeway Direct2HR enables employees to access all this information whenever they need to, from any location.
Now let’s talk about how to log in. Your employee number (userID@safeway.com) and password are required in order to use Direct2HR Safeway.
For Safeway Direct2HR login, simply follow these simple steps.
- Check out Direct2HR.opc.albertsons.com
- Your employee number and password must be entered.
- Choose the Sign In option.
- You may check your Safeway payroll, employee benefits, and other information by logging in successfully and going to your Direct2HR dashboard.
Direct2HR Reset Password
If you forgot your password, then you can reset it by following these easy steps. You can also contact your manager.
- Go to Direct2HR Reset Password Page
- You will get two options for resetting your password. You can see all steps here: Reset Password Using MFA Registered Device or Reset Password Using Challenge Q&A
Safeway Login Support for Direct2HR
For more assistance, call the Albertsons Companies Technology Support Centre at 1-877-286-3200. Albertsons Companies built the direct2HR Portal. Your employee ID and the store’s address or number will be requested by their representative.