The City Union Bank RTGS & NEFT Form 2024 is used to transfer funds above Rs. 2 lakh from one bank account to another. City Union Bank’s NEFT Form is used to transfer funds between accounts that total less than Rs. 2 lakh. You must fill out an RTGS or NEFT form in order to conduct a NEFT or RTGS transaction at City Union Bank. For the transfer of funds into all Indian bank accounts, you may now download the City Union Bank RTGS form or NEFT form from our page.
City Union Bank NEFT Form
You can transfer money to another bank account using the City Union Bank RTGS Form. The RTGS Limit exceeds 2 lakh. Money transfers under Rs. 2 lakh can be made to any bank account using the City Union Bank NEFT Form. To complete the transaction, you must fill out the RTGS or NEFT form. The Bank RTGS Form or NEFT Challan Form may be downloaded from Banks Guide the easiest.
City Union Bank RTGS Form
Real Time Gross Settlement System (RTGS) and National Electronic Fund Transfer System (NEFT) are provided by City Union Bank. These systems allow for the efficient, secure, affordable, and reliable transfer of funds from one bank to another as well as from the sender’s account in one bank to the beneficiary’s account in a different bank across the nation.
Download PDF CU Bank NEFT / RTGS Form2024
- City Union Bank RTGS and NEFT Form /DD Form : in English Download
CU Bank RTGS and NEFT Timing Hours:
The hours for RTGS and NEFT are 8:00 AM to 7:00 PM using net banking or mobile banking, although they are 09.30 AM to 04.30 PM and 09.30 AM to 5:00 PM (as per bank branch conditions) on working days when done through a bank branch.
The bank provides RTGS and NEFT, two systems that make it possible to send money quickly, securely, affordably, and reliably from one bank to another as well as from the sender’s account in one bank to the beneficiary’s account in another bank throughout India.
How to Fill Out an Offline RTGS/NEFT Form at City Union Bank?
There are several instructions in the City Union Bank RTGS/NEFT Form, as may be seen by looking at it. To fill out a City Union Bank NEFT/RTGS form without running into any issues, you must follow these steps:
Some bankers (mostly Nationalized Banks) want you to add RTGS / NEFT Commission with the transaction account (for example, NEFT Amount= Rs. 1000 and bank will deduct commission Rs. 4.25, then you need to prepare RTGS / NEFT Cheque of Rs. 1004.25 for transfer and you need to fill detais of amount accordingly), so you need to add commission amount with RTGS / NEFT Amount.
- The NEFT/RTGS form has two components, as you shall see. Customers fill out the left section, while banks fill out the right section.
- Customers must fill out information such as Sender Account Details, Beneficiary Account Details (A/c. No., Name), Beneficiary’s Bank Branch IFSC Code, and Amount to be Transferred when transferring money using RTGS or NEFT.
- After completing the transaction, the bank will fill out the right section, where they will include the transaction id and other information.
- The amount for RTGS must be more than Rs. 2,000,000.