For the first time, India’s Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) has launched interactive WhatsApp services for its registered LIC customers. The huge insurance company announced it. The CEO of LIC of India, Shri M.R. Kumar, used WhatsApp to present a number of the company’s interactive services to policyholders.
How to use the services of LIC WhatsApp
“Policyholders who have registered their Policies on the LIC Portal will be able to use these services on WhatsApp,” the insurer stated.
Text “Hi” to the number 8976862090 from the policyholder’s registered cellphone number. The following screen will make it easier for policyholders to use the services listed. For service selection, select option number.
Here is a complete list of services offered on WhatsApp:
- • Premium due
- • Bonus information
- • Policy status
- • Loan eligibility quotation
- • Loan repayment Quotation
- • Loan interest due
- • Premium paid certificate
- • ULIP -statement of units
- • LIC services links
- • Opt in/Opt out Services
- • End conversation
How to sign up for a LIC policy via the LIC portal
- Visit www.licindia.in and select “Customer Portal” as step one.
- 2: Select “New user” if you haven’t already registered for the Customer Portal.
- 3. Give the following information:
- 4: Go to www.licindia.in, pick the “new User” button, enter your own user name and password, and complete the required fields. You have just signed up to utilize the Portal.
- 5: Select the “e-Services” tab, sign in with the user ID you created, and register your e-service usage policies by completing the form that is supplied.
- The sixth step is to print the form, sign it, and upload the scanned copy of the form.
- 7: Submit the scanned copy of your passport, Aadhaar card, or PAN card.
- 8: You will receive an acknowledgement email and SMS after the LIC offices have verified your information. You are now prepared to use our e-services.
- 9: Press the “Submit” button.
- 10: Select your user name and password and submit.
- 11: Log in and select “Add Policy” under “Basic Services”
- 12: Enroll every last one of your plans.