How can I link my Central Bank of India account to my mobile number? The largest bank currently operating in India, as well as one of the most reputable financial institutions, is the Central Bank of India. If not, you can read our previously published guidelines on Online Indians and establish your account.
CBI Mobile Number Change Online & Offline,
I believe you have already finished your assignment to open a bank account with the Central Bank of India. Nevertheless, if you’ve already created an account and want to update or register your cell phone number, you’ve come to the correct place. So we will outline the entire process for changing or updating your registered cell phone number in this tutorial.
Central Bank of India Mobile Number Form2024
Keeping your registered cell phone number current is crucial because it is utilised for a variety of purposes. Because you will receive an OTP (one-time password) to that cell phone number whenever you do any type of online transaction and want to enable internet banking. You will get an SMS from the bank when your ATM card is used to withdraw money, not just for online transactions. You can immediately block your ATM Card if you come across any unlawful ATM transactions. As a result, you should constantly keep this current. This manual can be used to:
- Modify the bank’s registered cell phone number.
- If you haven’t already, link your bank account to your mobile phone.
How can I link my Central Bank of India account to my mobile number? Let’s begin this article by going through the procedures you must complete in order to register a mobile number with a Central Bank of India account.
- Writing an application to the branch manager of your home branch is part of the procedure. You can refer to the sample letter below for guidance.
- Take a photocopy of your Aadhar card, sign it, and get the original.
- Branch Manager,
- (Branch Name)
- (Your City)
- Subject: Mobile Number Registration with Account
- Respected Sir/Madam,
- I (your name) hold an bank account in your branch with an Account number allotted to me: xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx (your account number) I want to register my mobile number with this account. My new mobile number is 1234567890 and I request you to register my mobile number with my bank account. I have attached my ID proof with this letter.
- Thank You,
- (your name)
- Visit your local bank and submit it there now that you have your application letter and self-attested copy of your Aadhar card ready.
- Bank employees may ask to see your actual Aadhar card, so make sure you have it with you.
- After two working days, your cellphone number will be registered.
You can leave a comment below if you have any questions about the process of registering a mobile number with a Central Bank of India account. Your feedback will receive a response from us as soon as we can. Enjoy your banking!