When we go to a bank to open a bank account, we are required to present a slew of documentation. The address evidence and identification proof documents are the most important. Whatever information is included on these documents is recorded in the bank. But, if anything has changed between these two. The bank will then allow you to amend it in the records. And in this post, I’ll show you how to update or alter your address in your Bank of Maharashtra account.
BOM Bank Address Change Form
The bank will update the address shown in your bank account data. Nonetheless, you will be required to present the proof document. What I mean is that you must present the address proof paper. Your new address is now updated. The address on your account will be updated after verification by the bank. For verification purposes, you must present the bank officials the original copy or the Digilocker copy.
How to Change Your Address in Your Bank of Maharashtra Account Account holders, such as you and me, are not permitted to modify our addresses online. This is due to the fact that the address is one of the most significant KYC data for the account. As a result, we must only use the offline technique. And it is for this reason that I have included an offline approach below.
Steps to Update or Change Mobile Number in Bank of Maharashtra Account:
- Take your address verification paper with you. (an upgraded version)
- Make a clear copy of the document.
- Sign the photocopy in order for it to be self-attested. (Signature of the account holder)
- Grab an A4 sheet of paper.
- Address your application letter to the branch manager of your home branch.
- Specify the letter’s topic as “Change of Address Number in My Bank of Maharashtra Account.”
- Explain in the body of the letter why you wish to adjust your address in your bank account.
- Make sure to include your name, account number, and new address.
- Submit the photocopy and the application letter to the bank personnel.
Finally, if you follow these 9th steps, you will be able to adjust your address in your bank account. When you go to your home branch. As previously said, you must present the original copy of the address proof paper. Thus keep the original copy on hand. If you have it in Digilocker, you may also present it to bank authorities.