IDBI Bank Credit Card – How to Block & Replace: When you misplace, lose, or steal a credit card, the first thing you should do is get it blocked.
How to Block IDBI Credit Card
Credit card bans will most likely reduce the possibility of fraudulent transactions on your account. If an IDBI Credit Card is lost or stolen, the bank has four alternatives for disabling the card.
Methods for blocking your IDBI Bank credit card include:
- Using IDBI Bank’s online banking
- By using IDBI Bank’s phone banking
- Using the mobile app for IDBI Bank
- Through Visiting The IDBI Bank Branch
- To begin, go to the IDBI Bank official website and sign in to your net banking account with your user ID and password.
- Select the credit cards tab from the supplied menu bar, and then the credit card host listing. Netbanking will display the enrolled credit cards.
- Choose the card you want to block, then the reason for stopping.
- To confirm, click Submit and enter the transaction password.
- Call the customer service toll-free number and input your 4-digit Personal Identification Number when prompted by the IVR.
- Follow the IVR’s additional instructions to block your IDBI Credit Card.
- Rather than calling, you can send an SMS to the bank in the following format:
- BLOCK to 5676777 Customer Id>.
App for Mobile:
- Use your Net Banking credentials to access your mobile banking account.
- Select the credit card hotlisting option.
- Add your credit card number, expiration date, and other pertinent information.
- Click the submit button.
IDBI Bank Location:
- Go to your local IDBI Bank branch and fill out the credit card block application at the counter.
- Complete the form and return it to the bank branch.
Is there a cost for replacing a card?
Yes, the IDBI Bank charges a Rs. 100 card replacement cost.
What is IDBI Bank’s toll-free customer service number?
IDBI Bank’s 24-hour toll-free customer service number is 1800-226-9999.
Can I temporarily disable my IDBI credit card?
You may temporarily block your credit card by entering your Netbanking account and selecting the ‘ manage card’ area.
Can I ban my credit card via SMS Banking?
Yes, you may SMS with the subject Block Customer ID>’ to 5676777.