Here Available Organization Name Andhra Pradesh Southern Power Distribution Company Limited Recruitment 2024 APSPDCL Notification Post Name Details Assistant Manager, Sub Engineering, Account No of Vacancies 4000 Posts, APSPDCL Application Mode Online, can Download the Andhra Pradesh Southern Power Distribution Company Limited Recruitment 2024 Notification From the Below Section Applicants can Also Cheek the Official web Site at www.apspdcl.in Candidates can get the Remaining Details Like APSPDCL Jobs Vacancy Details, Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Pay Scale About APSPDCL Recruitment 2024 are Mentioned Below.
APSPDCL Name of the Posts Wise Details –
- Assistant Manager, Sub Engineering, Account.
Andhra Pradesh Southern Power Distribution Company Limited Such as * Education Qualification Eligibility – Applicants Must Have Completed Diploma or Graduation Degrees or any Equivalent Certificates From a Recognized University–Institute, *APSPDCL Age Limit –Minimum age 18 Years and 27 Years Maximum age, * Application Fee Details –Application fee will be Updated Soon Whenever an Official Advertisement Released by the Organization, * Selection Process –Skills Test, Written Test and Personal Interview, *APSPDCL Pay Scale – Qualified Applicants will get Satisfactory pay Scale From Andhra Pradesh Southern Power Distribution Company Limited as per Government Norms.
APSPDCL Important Date –
- Online Application Commencement From -www.apspdcl.in.
- Last Date to Submit Online Application Form -www.apspdcl.in.
Andhra Pradesh Southern Power Distribution Company Limited Exam Pattern –
- The Question Paper Consists of 100 Multiple Choice Questions, The Answer to be Marked on Separate OMR Answer Sheet Using Blue or Back Ball Point Pen, The Answer Cannot be Erased Once it is Marked, Use of White Correction Fluid is Strictly Prohibited, The Duration of the Test is 2hrs.
APSPDCL Exam Syllabus Details –
Syllabus for Reasoning
- Number Series , Letter and Symbol Series , Verbal Classification , Essential Part , Analogies , Artificial Language , Matching Definitions , Making Judgments , Verbal Reasoning , Logical Problems , Logical Games , Analyzing Arguments , Statement and Assumption , The course of Action , Statement and Conclusion , Theme Detection , Cause and Effect , Statement and Argument , Logical Deduction , Pair Formation , Odd one out , English Alphabet Problems , Ranking , Dice and Cubes , Blood Relations Direction , Test Calendars & Clocks , Venn Diagrams , Syllogisms , Missing Numbers Series , Matrix & Analogies , Paper Cutting Paper Folding.
Syllabus for General Awareness
Static GK , General Science , Current Affairs.
Syllabus for Static GK
- Indian History , Politics , Geography , Arts , Culture.
Syllabus for General Science
- Physics , Chemistry , Defence , Agriculture , Space , Environment , Biology , Agriculture.
Syllabus for Current Affairs
- Economy , Banking , Awards , Sports , International Affairs , Current Events.
Syllabus for General Science
- Biology , Physics , Chemistry.
- Syllabus For Technical Subjects
- Electrical Circuits, KVL , KCL , Node and Mesh Analysis , Star – Delta Transformation , Electromagnetic , Induction , Mutual Induction , AC Fundamentals.
Syllabus For Electrical Measurements
- Bridges and Potentio Meters , PMMC , Moving coil , Moving iron , Dynamometer , Induction Type Measuring Instruments , Measurement of voltage , Current , Power , Energy , Power factor,Digital Voltmeters.
Syllabus for Control Systems
- Principles of Feedback Control Systems , The Transfer Function, Block Diagram Reduction , Signal Flow Graph.
Syllabus for Analog and Digital Electronics
- Characteristics of the p-n Diode , Zener diode , BJT , FET , Amplifiers , Biasing , Low Frequency , High-frequency Equivalent Circuits.
Syllabus for Electrical Machines
- Single Phase Transformer , Equivalent Circuit , Phasor Diagram , Tests , Regulation , Efficiency , 3-phase Transformers.
Syllabus For Power Systems
- Basic Power Generation Concepts , Transmission line Models and Performance , Under Ground Cables , String Insulators.
Syllabus for Electricity Utilization
- Electric Heating , Resistance Heating , Induction Heating , Dielectric Heating , Electric Traction , Lighting Calculations.