APRJC CET Entrance Exam Notification 2024 PDF Download at www.aprs.cgg.gov.in:AP Residential Junior College (APRJC) Common Entrance Test (CET) is conducted by APREI. Candidates seeking admission into Inter I year in 10 AP Residential Junior Colleges for the academic year 2024 Should apply for APRJC Common Entrance Examination through online by visiting aprs.cgg.gov.in. Last date for submission of online applications is ,2024. Further details are given below
APRJC Entrance Eligibility:
- Candidate must be a resident of India and must have studied in Andhra Pradesh only.
- Must have passed the 10th Class examination in first attempt in March/April 2024 only. Candidates who have passed in earlier years are not eligible and need not apply.
- OC Candidate must secure a minimum GPA of 6 and BC, SC, ST and minority candidates must secure minimum GPA of 5 in S.S.C
How To Apply: Eligible and Interested candidates submit their applications though online mode on APRJC CET official website www.aprs.cgg.gov.in from 2024
Application Fee: Candidates should pay a fee of Rs.150.00 through APonline or E-Seva Centers from 23.03.2024 to 17.04.2024 for submission of application through Online
Date of opening APRJC online applications: ,2024
Last date for APRJC Online applications: ,2024
Date of APRJC CET entrance exam:2024
Educational Qualifications : Candidates should have posses through (SSC) examination in first attempt 2024 and those who cleared 10th in most back earlier years they will not eligible.
APRJC Examination Pattern:
- Type of Exam : Objective Type
- Type of Questions : Multiple Choice Questions
- Total Time allocated : 2 Hours 30 Minutes
- Total Number of Questions : 150 Questions
- Total Number of Marks : 150 Marks (50 marks for each subject)