For admission to several postgraduate programs in the areas of sciences, humanities and social sciences, commerce, education and teaching, languages, and other PG Diploma programs, Acharya Nagarjuna University- Guntur administers the ANUPGCET 2024 entrance exam. The staff at https://www.nagarjunauniversity.ac.in/ has supplied aspirants with comprehensive information regarding the ANUPGCET Notification 2024, which they may read below.
ANUPGCET Application Form
ANUPGCET Notification 2024: Admission to post-graduate programs is through the Acharya Nagarjuna University Common Entrance exam. Before submitting an ANUPGCET application form prior to the exam dates, applicants who are interested in admission to Acharya Nagarjuna University and its associated institutions in the state are advised to carefully read the ANUPGCET Notification and confirm their eligibility.
ANUPGCET 2024 Eligibility Requirements:
Nationality and residence
- Indian nationality is required for applicants.
- The candidate must be a resident of Telangana or Andhra Pradesh exclusively and must meet the conditions for local or non-local status as specified in the Telangana or Andhra Pradesh State Educational Institutions.
Criteria for Education
- Candidates must hold a graduate degree in a relevant discipline from a university that is recognized, with a minimum of 50% overall.
- Candidates who passed their qualifying exam or took the final year exam in March or April 2024 are eligible to take the admission exam.
ANUPGCET Application Fee:
- Application charges without late fee is Rs. 600/-
- Application charges with late fee is Rs. 1100/- (Application fee Rs.600/- + Late Fee Rs.500/-)
- Application fee with tatkal fee is Rs. 1600/- (Application fee Rs.600/- + Late Fee Rs.1000/-)
There is no age limit for those candidates, who are applying for PG Degree courses. However, those candidates who crossed the age of 30 years for OC, 34 years for BC, SC and ST are not eligible for claiming / applying any Fee Reimbursement (As per Memo No.10537/SW. Edn.2/2011, dated: 01-11-2011).
ANUPGCET Exam Pattern 2024:
|Mode of Examination
|Pen and Paper
|Objective Multiple Choice Questions
|Number of Questions
|Duration of Exam
|1 mark will be allotted for each correct answer. There will be no negative marking.
ANUPGCET 2024 Dates:
|ANUPGCET Notification Released on
|Commencement of Submission of ANUPGCET Online Applications
|Last date for submission of Online Applications without Late Fee
|Last Date for submission of ANU PGCET Online Applications with Late fee
|Last Date for submission of Online Applications with Tatkal Fee
|Downloading ANU PGCET Hall-Tickets from website
|Schedule of ANU PGCET Entrance Tests
Process To Fill ANUPGCET Application Form:
- The first step for candidates is to log on to the Acharya Nagarjuna University’s homepage at www.anudoa.in.
- You must now click the “Press here for ANUPGCET-2024 Brochure” link.
- AnUPGCET 2024 Notification PDF may be seen by clicking the attached link.
- You can check your eligibility by reading the ANUPGCET advertisement attentively.
- Candidates who meet the requirements may submit an online application for the ANU PGCET.
- The online forms for the ANUPGCET should be filled out completely and correctly.
- Additionally, you must upload all essential paperwork and credentials.
- Make the appropriate fee payment, then click the “Submit” button.
- Additionally, grab a physical copy of the completed form and secure it for later use.