The AGRICET application form may be made available by the first week of June 2024. The Agriculture Common Entrance Test is also known as AGRICET 2024. Every year, in the month of July 2024, AGRICET is administered. The organization in charge of planning and overseeing the admission exam for applicants is Acharya N. G. Ranga Agricultural University. Candidates must complete and submit the application form in order to take the admission test.
Candidates who pass the entrance exam will have the opportunity to apply for admission to the Acharya N. G. Ranga Agricultural University’s Bachelor’s degree programs in agriculture and seed technology.
AGRICET 2024 Highlights
|Agriculture Common Entrance Test
|Types of Exam
|Level of Exam
|Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University.
|Mode of Application
|Mode of Exam
|to be Announced
|1 hour 30 minutes
AGRICET Application Fee:
- General Category Rs 1200/-
- Reserved class (SC, ST & PH) Rs 600
- Late Fees
- General Category Rs 2400/-
- Reserved class (SC, ST & PH) Rs 1800/-
How to Fill the AGRICET Application Form?
- Click on the exams/admission tab by visiting the official website or using the direct link provided above in this page.
- Choose the notification window. To access the application form, click on the provided link.
- The candidate must next accurately complete all of the information requested on the application form, including the questions about name, qualifications, parent’s names, etc.
- when the data has been entered. The next step is to include the papers. The candidate must correctly affix their signature, picture, and all other supporting documentation. It is required that you do this action. The candidate’s registration will be cancelled if this isn’t done.
- The next and last step is to pay the fees once all the information has been provided and the papers submitted. The application form is deemed completed if the payment is not made.